Wallace Mitchiner

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jenny and Randy Hamberlin

未讀,
2010年12月7日 下午3:31:562010/12/7
收件者:Stuart Wood、Karen Wood、LJ Wobker、Larry Wobker、James Wisely、Mike Winters、Willams Alan、Whit Todd、Chris Wagner、Julia Venegas、Gregory Upper、Terry John、Jason Taylor、Gene Taylor、Nicol Stewart、Stanley Stan、Shari Boyer、sctsk...@aol.com、Anna Scott、John Renfro、Quincy...@aol.com、Jay Porter Porter、Pke...@aol.com、Angela O'Guinn、Kim O'Donnell、Matt Norris、Allison Norris、Bj McPeak、Keith Majeroni、Jason Leary、Dawn Larsen、Kathie Lane、Debby Lane、Joyce Weaver、tony hays、Kat Harden、Tracy Gasperini、Randy Garman、dzw...@aol.com、Greg Erwin、Ed Dixon、Swain Deeson、Alan Davis、cssf...@googlegroups.com、nick celinski、Don Carrington、Roger Cannon、Biro Peter、U. Berger、Jeff & Neke Baker、Rich Altans
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pass the news along that our dear friend Wallace passed away last Sunday.  There was little notice of this for his family didn't know many of us.

For those of you who may not remember the name he was the man who always drove his 4 wheeler up to CSS and hung around with many friends.

The service was held today at Perry's Chapel today at 1:00.  I was one of the few who received the news in time to be able to attend along with Paul and Nancy.

It was a beautiful service for a wonderful man...I am missing many email addresses for skydivers so if you see any I have missed would you please pass this along.

I'm going to post his picture on FB later this evening for other jumpers.

He will be dearly missed. I do know he is with Jerry right now and are probably talking about us as I write this....R.I.P our dear friend!!

Blue Skies,

Randy

Stanley Stan

未讀,
2010年12月7日 下午4:02:482010/12/7
收件者:cssf...@googlegroups.com
Randy
          he was wonderful person,always positive and smiling.What got him?

--- On Tue, 12/7/10, Jenny and Randy Hamberlin <jrham...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Jenny and Randy Hamberlin

未讀,
2010年12月7日 下午4:23:392010/12/7
收件者:cssf...@googlegroups.com
Really don't know what happened.  Been sick for sometime though.....
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息