[CSS Family] Paintball on Sunday afternoon

casey snyder

Apr 30, 2010, 8:14:38 AM4/30/10
to Greg Erwin, melissa dropzone, melissa, Keith Majeroni, stuart wood, karen wood, eric miller, Marion Grabarek-Matthews, rebecca mitchell, kelly manifest, brandon crater, brandon crater, matt dresner, matthew dresner, Matt Lyle, kendall, jon, greg upper, Anna, Allison Norris, David A Jennings, betsy, skydivers group, dan snyder, Dawn Larsen, shea, karla, dawn larsenII, LJ Wobker, LJ Wobker, bj mcpeak, mikes...@hotmail.com, Tim Wood, randy garmin, michelle, Ian Tewksbury, karen thompson, WHITNEY GARNER
Hey ya'll!!??!!!

So anyways i was talking to a few of you the other day about paintball.  I'd like to play while it's not to hot and not freezing so right now is beautiful.  I was trying to see how many would be interested in playing on sunday afternoon.  There is a place right on 401 inbetween roseville and the dropzone.  A bunch of us played out there a few years ago for Melissa Majeroni and her sisters birthday weekend.  It's open on Sundays from 12-5.  Depending on the group going the prices are from $20 to $10.
$20 dollars would be if you bought a 1 day pass for yourself
$12 dollars per person for the entire day for a group of 5
$10 dollars per person for the entire day for a group of 10

the per person per day amount includes helmet, gun, feeder (holds paintballs) and CO2 cartridge.  Paintballs are not included but if i remember right they were like 20 dollars for a box which could be split between a few people.

So let me know ya'll.  I'm down for going out there whenever.  I know a few of you want to jump on Sunday first so if i can get a number of people who want to go i can call for a reservation for us to maybe come out there around 2:00.

Directions:
If you're coming from the DZ then it's about 15 mins from there headed towards raleigh on 401.  You'll take a left at Darius Pierce Rd (the road/light after hwy 98) then it will be down that road on your right about less than a 1/4 of a mile
If you're coming from Raleigh.  Take 401 and turn left on Darius Peirce Rd (next stoplight after hwy 96)

My number is 919-333-6607 text or email me back so later today or tomorrow I can call and get a reservation for this Sunday.

Thanks ya'll

Casey

ps if anyone didn't get this than forward it to them..i don't have all emails but think i sent it to cssgroup though.

kth...@nc.rr.com

Apr 30, 2010, 9:14:02 AM4/30/10
to melissa dropzone, LJ Wobker, Tim Wood, Dawn Larsen, David A Jennings, WHITNEY GARNER, dan snyder, kelly manifest, stuart wood, greg upper, randy garmin, Matt Lyle, michelle, shea, eric miller, casey snyder, matt dresner, LJ Wobker, betsy, dawn larsenII, Anna, Greg Erwin, kendall, Marion Grabarek-Matthews, Allison Norris, matthew dresner, brandon crater, jon, skydivers group, Ian Tewksbury, bj mcpeak, rebecca mitchell, melissa, karen wood, Keith Majeroni, karla, mikes...@hotmail.com, brandon crater
Thanks for the invite Casey. I really can't commit to anything on Sunday, I'll be working, at least for part of it.

I hope you guys have a great time though!

David Wagner

Apr 30, 2010, 9:27:11 AM4/30/10
to cssf...@googlegroups.com
As much fun as it was last time, i'd definitely be down for doing it again sometime soon.

Joshua Lukes

Apr 30, 2010, 9:47:02 AM4/30/10
to cssf...@googlegroups.com, Greg Erwin, melissa dropzone, melissa, Keith Majeroni, stuart wood, karen wood, eric miller, Marion Grabarek-Matthews, rebecca mitchell, kelly manifest, brandon crater, brandon crater, matt dresner, matthew dresner, Matt Lyle, kendall, jon, greg upper, Anna, Allison Norris, David A Jennings, betsy, dan snyder, Dawn Larsen, shea, karla, dawn larsenII, LJ Wobker, LJ Wobker, bj mcpeak, mikes...@hotmail.com, Tim Wood, randy garmin, michelle, Ian Tewksbury, karen thompson, WHITNEY GARNER

I would be totally in for this but Im not of town this weekend! L

If you guys end up doing it again, count me in.

Josh

Heather Kent

Apr 30, 2010, 9:59:58 AM4/30/10
to cssf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Casey!

    I'd love to go but I have to work this Sunday. :(  Have a great time!

Heather

May 3, 2010, 9:59:05 AM5/3/10
to cssf...@googlegroups.com, Greg Erwin, melissa dropzone, melissa, Keith Majeroni, stuart wood, karen wood, eric miller, Marion Grabarek-Matthews, rebecca mitchell, kelly manifest, brandon crater, brandon crater, matt dresner, matthew dresner, Matt Lyle, kendall, jon, greg upper, Anna, Allison Norris, David A Jennings, betsy, dan snyder, Dawn Larsen, shea, karla, dawn larsenII, LJ Wobker, LJ Wobker, bj mcpeak, mikes...@hotmail.com, Tim Wood, randy garmin, michelle, Ian Tewksbury, karen thompson, WHITNEY GARNER

How do you get off the mailing list????

Thanks