Jack Snead

James Wisely

Jul 4, 2012, 2:58:05 AM7/4/12
FYI,
Jim

Subject: Jack Snead

Dear Jack’s closest friends,
This is Sue informing you of Jack’s passing Monday July 2, 2012. Visitation for Jack will be Friday, July 6 at Forbis & Dick Funeral Home, 1118 N. Elm Street, Greensboro, 6:00-8:00 pm.  We will have a Memorial Service at First Baptist Jamestown on Guilford Road Saturday, July 7 at 2:00 pm.

As for what can be done pray for us. In lieu of flowers please donate to the MS Society Central Region or the Red Cross of High Point, two of his favorite missions. Rather than sending individual mailings and missing someone I have copied Jack address book, so you may receive this more than once, so you know Jack lives on with me… deal with it, What Ever and so……

Thank you all for your support, prayers and thoughts

Please email me at ssn...@triad.rr.com.

Thank you all,
Sue, Chris Llorente and Kevin
With loving thoughts of…….

Jack Snead
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.