OOCSS Package

Martin Klepsch

Jan 16, 2010, 12:29:24 PM1/16/10
to CSS Buttons
Hey,
i saw the example code on the homepage and thought that its very OO-
like.

You've probalbly seen the presentations of Nicole Sullivan about
Object-Oriented CSS.
Some links:
http://wiki.github.com/stubbornella/oocss
http://groups.google.com/group/object-oriented-css

I think the CSS-Button Collection would be a nice plugin for this
'framework'.
Just take a look and think about it ...
The directory structure does not allow plugins at the moment but we
are working on that.

Greets,
Martin Klepsch

dpiNYC Projects

Jan 18, 2010, 10:06:30 AM1/18/10
to CSS Buttons
Hi Martin, I think that's a great idea. I'm actually working on a new
css framework that is actually structured for plugins. I already
ported CSS Buttons as a plugin. I hope to have it out soon. Time is
Golden!