CS Crew

Jacob Beauregard

Jul 20, 2016, 12:16:05 AM7/20/16
to CS...@list.uvm.edu

I corresponded with Lily, and it doesn't seem like CS Crew is interested in taking a management role for the list at the moment. I'm going to try to move ahead anyway. If anyone has any feedback, please share.

I'm compiling a list of people who have been active on the listserv in the past. So far I'm up to October 2003. Other steps will be to request control of the listserv from Josh Bongard, contact CS alumni (could probably use some help with that if anyone is interested), and connect with current students.

Thoughts?

-Jacob

kip steele

Jul 20, 2016, 12:31:49 AM7/20/16
to CS...@list.uvm.edu
Sounds like a plan. I will happily help with contacting CS alumni and connecting with current students. We have budget for pizza/whatever for welcome back to school and I can reach out to the CS department in the morning to intro and see what I can do to engage with the community.