Transform image quality?

kmudrick

Jan 6, 2009, 6:28:31 PM1/6/09
to CSS Visual Effects
I removed the 180 deg rotation part of the transform when an image is
clicked.. however, with the existing z-axis translation going on, the
image quality suffers tremendously from the originally downloaded
version. Is there any way to clean that up, without hacking something
together that lays the original image on top after the transform
happens?

Thanks!

-kevin

Brent E

Jan 6, 2009, 6:43:21 PM1/6/09
to css...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I had the same problem.  Even though I had a 480x320 image, the zoom effect still blurred it.
Charles, can you help with this?

Thanks,
Brent

Mar 1, 2009, 10:30:56 AM3/1/09
to CSS Visual Effects
Kevin,

How did you remove the 180 deg rotation?

Thanks,
David

kevin mudrick

Mar 3, 2009, 6:41:42 PM3/3/09
to css...@googlegroups.com

In zflow.js, there a method FlowDelegate.prototype.clicked with:

transform += " translateZ(150px) rotateY(180deg)";

I just changed that rotateY to be 360deg.

-kevin