Works great!

AndyF

Dec 5, 2008, 6:43:18 AM12/5/08
to CSS Visual Effects
FYI, the company I work for had an official "hack day" yesterday, so I
took the opportunity to do a project using css-vfx. I set this up on
our iphone site and used PHP smarty to load in real photos from our
daily photo collections. Everything seems to work very well! We have
a demo showcase later this morning to show off what each of us has
been doing. Assuming the demo goes as well as I think it will, I
should be able to roll this into production early next week.

Thank you to all of you who have worked on this. It's great and works
as advertised!

Andy Fugate
Director of New Media Technology
The Oklahoman, NewsOK.com, and wimgo.com

Brent E

Dec 5, 2008, 9:32:31 AM12/5/08
to css...@googlegroups.com
Very cool Andy.  Yeah I have been playing with it this week to turn off the reversal when you click on it and make it enlarge to full screen too.  Let me know if you want to see that code.

cheers, brente