Clicks, Captions and Order

randykato

Aug 7, 2009, 6:48:20 PM8/7/09
to CSS Visual Effects
I stumbled onto this great little batch of code and found it to be
*almost* perfect for what I was trying to do. Kudos to Charles and
brente, nice work!

Seeing that other people were wanting the same features as me, so I
started tinkering. I'm no JavaScript guru, but I was able to figure a
few things out. I've uploaded my code that:

- enables navigation clicks, rather than the flipping effect
- enables you to add captions
- fixes the random ordering issue.

It seems there isn't much activity here lately, but maybe this update
can keep the project moving forward.

Cheers!
Randy

awaybbl

Aug 7, 2009, 9:33:14 PM8/7/09
to CSS Visual Effects
nice job man... just one thing... when a user is scrolling every thing
is good... but it might make sense that if a person clicks on an item
that isn't the center item, it should scroll to that item. Only the
center item should be linkable.