Re: CSS Naked Day

Jens Oliver Meiert

Apr 12, 2015, 8:50:41 AM4/12/15
to css-na...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone—

just a quick thank you, to each one who participated in CSS Naked Day this year.

I believe we’ve seen more participation in other years, but there are
a few reasons for that, most notably that Dustin (and perhaps Taylor)
had set up dedicated sites and pushed much more on it. This time, not
that I’m aware of anything.

As I’ve indicated, we’ll keep this list open and if nothing else send
reminders for future CSS Naked Days. Feel free to post related notes,
too—and also to spread the word. This isn’t anything fancy here, but
maybe we can grow it into a useful tool.

All the best,

Jens.

--
Jens Oliver Meiert