CSS Naked Day 2016

Jens Oliver Meiert

Mar 12, 2016, 9:57:01 AM3/12/16
to css-na...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

This is a first reminder that there’s about a month to go until April
9—and the next CSS Naked Day!

What is CSS Naked Day? I think you already know, but one of Dustin
Diaz’s original pages should explain, too:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120317143559/http://naked.dustindiaz.com/.

As the original idea for this list was to simply remind people, I
still haven’t made it a priority to list any resources that would do
the work for us—but when set up properly, we should well be able to
temporarily prune our style sheets on CSS Naked Day all by ourselves.

If you like to help with organizing CSS Naked Day (we can certainly do
better than just sending a handful of list emails), please let me know
or just chime in. Other than that, please spread the word! I suppose
that #cssnakedday is a good hashtag to use.

Until I send the next reminder out:

Jens.

--
Jens Oliver Meiert