One week until CSS Naked Day 2015!

Jens Oliver Meiert

Apr 2, 2015, 9:00:02 AM4/2/15
to css-na...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

This is a first reminder—only one more week to go until CSS Naked Day!

It’d probably be nice to bundle a number of resources here that help
strip our sites of styling (like those WordPress and Drupal things
[1,2]) but for the moment we’ll need to manage somehow. I guess we all
know what to do in preparation for “Day X.”

Since this is all new here: I’m still thinking about “rules” for these
reminders, as well as for mails to this list. Expect the first few
posts to be a bit over the place. As for emails, I originally planned
to make this an announcement-only list, but you saw me approving Ben’s
email. So mileage on that may vary for the moment, too.

By the way, my friends and former colleagues Tony [3] and Zacky [4]
are in on this, too. They may chime in here and there, too, so not
that anyone’s surprised. The list would still be fairly low volume.

I send the best wishes to everyone—just don’t forget CSS Naked Day next week! ;)

Jens.

[1] http://www.ajalapus.com/downloads/css-naked-day/
[2] https://www.drupal.org/project/naked
[3] http://ruscoe.net/
[4] http://marchbox.com/

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/

✎ The Little Book of HTML/CSS Frameworks: http://meiert.com/frameworks

Lorelle VanFossen

Apr 5, 2015, 1:33:18 PM4/5/15
to css-na...@googlegroups.com
The event was originally April 5 as Dustin set it. Why the change? Just curious as I've been celebrating it on that date. Was there a reason for the change?

Jens Oliver Meiert

Apr 5, 2015, 1:53:08 PM4/5/15
to Lorelle VanFossen, css-na...@googlegroups.com
> The event was originally April 5 as Dustin set it. Why the change? Just
> curious as I've been celebrating it on that date. Was there a reason for the
> change?

Not sure how this came, but the change happened much earlier. Naked
Day 08 was already on April 9, that is:
http://www.dustindiaz.com/naked-08/. And the last one was, too:
http://naked.threepixeldrift.com/. (I didn’t cross-check all.)