Connections requirements in recycle business

Ritika Sood

Mar 21, 2014, 1:12:07 AM3/21/14
to dev-cr...@googlegroups.com, csr-re...@googlegroups.com
Hi All-

So we  have an entrepreneur coming from Nairobi who manufactures building materials from recycled plastics.  He is coming for the Sankalp India Summit in early April and would like to meet some folks here doing similar things.  He is really interested in the folks who are manufacturing, but any connections we can make for him would be helpful.

I know that the recycled pellets are actually an export commodity for India.

Do you have any recommendations or contacts I might be able to reach out to?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Thanks
Regards
Ritika

Amita Deshpande

Mar 22, 2014, 9:31:12 AM3/22/14
to Ritika Sood, dev-cr...@googlegroups.com, csr-re...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ritika,

We will be interested in meeting the entrepreneur. We, Aarohana EcoSocial Developments, work in the area of Environment and Heritage conservation. Waste management is a key area focus for us and we can explore a potential partnership with him.
Please email me on amita.a...@gmail.com so that we can discuss further!

Looking forward to a positive reply!

Thanks,
Amita