Intorduction

Chris McGrory

Feb 10, 2014, 5:43:29 PM2/10/14
to csr-re...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Thanks for inviting me to be part of your group, I look forward to working and sharing ideas with you. Before I tell you a little about our business, here are some stats from 2012 to get you thinking. According to Forbes:

  • 75% of consumers believe social responsibility is important.
  • 88% of Generation Y choose employers based on strong CSR values, and 86% would consider leaving if the companies’ CSR values no longer met their expectations.
  • In businesses with strong CSR staff morale is 55% better, and employee loyalty improves by 40%
  •  The public image of businesses with good CSR activities is 45% stronger
  •  There is a positive relationship between CSR activities and the competitiveness of SMEs.
  • Globally small and medium businesses account for about 90% of businesses and 60% of employment. - 80% of the businesses agree that integrating responsible business practices makes a company more competitive
  • 90% of businesses acknowledge that having senior management buy-in and having well designed CSR strategies are the most important factors in CSR success.

Since 2007, Everyday Hero has been developing market leading software and services to meet customer requirements in an ever changing online fundraising environment.

Technology is moving faster than ever before, changing the ways in which your employees want to support causes they care about. Our continuous investment in the latest technology ensures that we provide a platform for them to succeed like no other.

Our expertise is helping over 1800+ customers across Australia, New Zealand and the UK accomplish their missions, this makes us very proud. Everyday Hero was acquired by Blackbaud in 2011 and together in 2012 we processed over $1 billion for charity.

Since 2012 I’ve been working with non profit and for profit organisations to address challenges across fundraising, employee well-being and corporate social impact.

If you are a non profit organisation take a look at www.charity.everydayhero.com.au and see how we can help to maximize your fundraising outcomes.

If you are a for profit business, take a look here www.charity.everydayhero.com.au/corporate-giving
to see how we can make a real difference to your company and employees social impact.

Very best wishes and I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Chris McGrory
National Development Manager

Everyday Hero
A Blackbaud Company

t: 1300 798 768 | m: 0450 500 768 | f: (07) 3251 9599
a: Ground Floor, 87 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill, QLD, 4000
e: chr...@everydayhero.com.au | w: everydayhero.com.au | w: charity.everydayhero.com.au | LinkedIn: Chris McGrory

Twitter: @EverydayHero | Facebook: @EverydayHero | Pinterest: EverydayHero | LinkedIn: Everyday Hero | Youtube: EverydayHeroAUS