IDEX Hyderabad. Meetup- Sep 3rd- Lamakaan- Hyderabad

Ritika Sood

Aug 29, 2014, 3:49:40 PM8/29/14
Dear Partner and supporter

IDEX is organizing a meet up to bring together the social enterprise community in Hyderabad to create that required synergy.

Lets come and celebrate the spirit of Entrepreneurship. Social Enterprise community by IDEX is engaging in the conversation on intraprneuership. Driving innovation from within an organization can be quite challenging, but it’s even more challenging when the problems you’re tackling – such as climate change or poverty – are not always well understood or overtly connected to the business strategy. We believe in celebrating what we want to cultivate- so we want to celebrate intraprenuers and engage in dialogues that help to foster intraprenuership.

All are welcome. Entry - Free

Thank you

Regards

Ritika Sood