Imperative and the Purpose Economy

Arthur Woods

Mar 28, 2014, 1:45:18 PM3/28/14
to csr-re...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Great to meet everyone and be part of this thread on CSR.

Our company, Imperative, is building the first platform to help people bring purpose to their careers, helping them uncover where they gain fulfillment then manage changes to how they work in a way that engages their surrounding community in the process. You can already go onto Imperative and take our purpose driver diagnostic here: http://imperative.com/purpose

This next Wednesday we launch our book, The Purpose Economy, making the case that the economy is evolving to be more human-centered: the models embracing personal growth, community and social impact are seeing great success. The book launches on April 2 and it should be a great read - very excited to hear what you all think about it. If you have ideas for how we can collaborate and bring both the platform and book to new heights, feel free to reach out. I'm excited to be in touch. Below is a link to the pre-order book as well as my contact information:

--
Arthur Woods
Co-founder | Imperative

My Imperative is to help people achieve their greatest potential by bringing them together and engaging them with new tools and resources. What's your imperative?