Get It Done with Devex!

CSR Resources

Feb 28, 2014, 8:48:11 AM2/28/14
to <csr-resources@googlegroups.com>
We are pleased to extend a warm welcome to our latest CSR experts who joined us in February: Sumangal Saxena, Bart Sayle, Even Harvey, Caroline Pierret, Digbijoy Shukla and Chris McGrory!

In this ending month, it is not the spring we came to announce, but a little more sun on your network membership!

Are you tracking the various tenders and grants of global development? Are you looking for a reliable source of information updated in real time, collecting tenders of more than 250 agencies and foundations? Are you looking for guidance from analysts and experts to maximize your chances of winning a tender?

All this is now possible thanks to the "Tender Tracking" account developed by the leading network for development professionals, Devex.com.

Your membership now gives you access to a 34% reduction on the annual fee for this service, reducing the price from 758 € to 500 € per year! A coupon was created for you, that we invite you to request before claiming your discount.

Warm regards!
The CSR-Resources Team

--

CSR-Resources.com