FLA Registration Error

Dp SHUKLA

Jul 8, 2019, 11:21:17 PM7/8/19
to CSMysore
Respected Member,

Kindly help me to sort out this. While creating user id on https://flair.rbi.org.in with mentioned all detail. One popup generate at time of submission. Attached below.

Kindly suggest what to do?

FLA Error.JPG

Ravindranath Tagore

Jul 9, 2019, 4:26:52 AM7/9/19
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
You need to convert the verification letter  to pdf from word. You shouldn't print and scan it.

CS DILIP KUMAR CHOUDHARY

Jul 9, 2019, 6:49:18 AM7/9/19
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Have u changed the CIN number of a company in last FY!! I.e. did u shift the company from one state to another?

Sitaram

Jul 12, 2019, 2:29:19 AM7/12/19
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Am encountering the same error too. Pan and CIN are correct.

Authority letter has been prepared in accordance with instructions. In fact i have registered many companies a few days ago. But not able to do it since yesterday.

Rupesh Mahadeshwar

Jul 12, 2019, 5:15:17 AM7/12/19
to csmysore

Regards,

Rupesh Mahadeshwar

R.Mahadeshwar&Co.

B.Com, LLB, ACS

Mob.No. +91 727-608-898495276-34569

E- csrup...@gmail.com

RBI.jpeg

Pravin Jaiswal

Jul 14, 2019, 1:58:05 AM7/14/19
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
you should save the file in with name xxxx.pdf not the other name then it work we have tried and filed fla on 5th july hurry you have last day left with you.

Pravin Jaiswal

Jul 14, 2019, 1:58:16 AM7/14/19
to CSMysore

Pravin Jaiswal

Jul 14, 2019, 2:01:11 AM7/14/19
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

simply change name of files to xxxx.pdf required to upload getting registered

RISHI

Jul 15, 2019, 9:23:23 AM7/15/19
to CSMysore
I have uploaded FLA USER REGISTRATION FORM. But no password received.

RISHI

Jul 15, 2019, 9:30:27 AM7/15/19
to CSMysore
How many days RBI take to send password?

Cs Mangesh More

Jul 15, 2019, 9:35:30 AM7/15/19
to CSMysore
Don't bother, Date has been already extended to 31.07.2019.

Thanks & Regards
Cs Mangesh More
9890916987

Praveen Bajantri

Jul 16, 2019, 12:07:35 AM7/16/19
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Upon your successful submission of information, you will receive username and password on your registered email ID, cross check Email ID.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 7:00 PM RISHI <rmit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Regards
Praveen
90366-21215

raka...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2024, 8:42:53 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to CSMysore
Can someone please guide me through the process of registration on the RBI Flairs website for filing the FLA. I didn't find any link for registration on flairs portal (https://flair.rbi.org.in/fla/faces/pages/login.xhtml)

Thanks