ERROR IN STK-2

hiral patel

May 20, 2024, 4:26:02 AMMay 20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Please guide regarding this error
PDF Version is incorrect! Please upload the latest generated PDF of this e-form.

SURENDER HARSH

May 20, 2024, 4:27:01 AMMay 20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
please tryafter sometime and download form from uploading form option

Save a tree... Please don't print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary!

Thanks & Regards

CS SURENDER KUMAR HARSH
FCS, MBA (FINANCE), DLM, DIM, M.COM. ,TRADEMARK ATTORNEY,
S.K.HARSH & ASSOCIATES (UNIQUE ID - (S2014RJ2642000)
COMPANY SECRETARY IN PRACTICE  (F10229)
(PEER REVIEWED FIRM( PRC NO. 2691/2022)
Past Chairman Bikaner Chapter NIRC of ICSI
IST FLOOR VED MARKET RANI BAZAAR,
BIKANER RAJASTHAN-334001
98291-61417, 85030-11417

Company/LLP Registrations | NGO Registrations (Trust, Society, Section 8 Company) | Producer Company | NIDHI Company | NBFCs |, NCLT AND NCLAT Matters,  ROC, RD Compliances | XBRL Filings | Secretarial Compliance & Services | FEMA Compliances | Closure of Companies/LLP's | Appointment & Resignation of Directors  & Auditors | Alterations of MOA & AOA/LLP Agreement | DSC & DIN | GST Registration & Returns | Tax Registrations & Returns | Import Export Code | FSSAI (Food License) | Trade Mark ( National & International ) | Copyright | ISO Certifications | Income Tax | TAXATION | | , Court Matters (District and Hight Court Level Matters ) Etc.

On Mon, May 20, 2024 at 1:55 PM hiral patel <hira...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please guide regarding this error
PDF Version is incorrect! Please upload the latest generated PDF of this e-form.

siya parashar

May 20, 2024, 4:27:52 AMMay 20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I am Facing same error In form SH-7

siya parashar

May 20, 2024, 4:28:42 AMMay 20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
SIr I have been trying from last 5 Days and tried all the browsers but nothing worked.

Rishabh Agrawal

May 20, 2024, 4:30:08 AMMay 20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I am facing the same issue from last 19 days
I had to file a resubmission on which I had paid 18000 fee including late fee
And that was showing this error
Tried multiple calls and mails and what not
And now the resubmission date is gone
I have to file it again

saurav

May 20, 2024, 4:31:12 AMMay 20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
please prepare the form again and then upload

siya parashar

May 20, 2024, 4:33:35 AMMay 20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

SURENDER HARSH

Ankita Bhargav

May 20, 2024, 4:44:34 AMMay 20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Facing the same issue. I tried uploading the form again but nothing is working.

Thanks and Regards,
CS Ankita Bhargav

Ankita Bhargav

May 28, 2024, 12:10:48 AMMay 28
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Any solution for this issue? Still not able to upload the form.

Thanks and Regards,
CS Ankita Bhargav

hiral patel

May 28, 2024, 12:25:29 AMMay 28
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Only solution is just try n try
I have uploaded before 1 week
You need to download that form and without any change just signe it and upload
Prepare in particular pc    signe it and upload it from same pc
Hopefully it will work

Finava & Associates

May 28, 2024, 1:02:42 AMMay 28
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
We try lot of time e kyc of nir director, otp received in mail but not received in mobile,

Any one done nir kyc or not?

Shah pranav
9879755588