spice+ part B is not Responding

sudheer

Feb 27, 2020, 7:12:29 AM2/27/20
to CSMysore
Hi experts,

Today name approval came through Spice Part A and when we trying to enter the data through same login in PART B its not responding? is any facing issue with Spice+

Regards
sudheer

sheetal khandelwal

Feb 27, 2020, 7:22:56 AM2/27/20
to csmysore
Yes, after filling complete part B and clicking submit it gave error that unable to read.

Helpline asked to raise a compliant.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen singh

Feb 27, 2020, 7:23:22 AM2/27/20
to COMPANY
There are lots of technical glitches that may come while filing second part. We have to report the same by raising ticket so that it will be easy to file forms in upcoming time.

PRAVEEN SINGH
+91 85100-58386 |
cspravee...@gmail.com

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
​​
Knowledge increases by sharing but not by saving !

Animesh Jha

Feb 27, 2020, 7:24:19 AM2/27/20
to csmysore
Not able to Proceed for PART B

Regards,

photo
Animesh Kumar Jha

Partner

Gupta Sachdeva & Co.

Chartered Accountants

T :0612 -2229000  |
Registered office : 101, Jagat Trade Centre,
Fraser Road,Patna - 800001

|| PATNA || HAJIPUR || DHANBAD || GIRIDIH || KOLKATA || NEW DELHI || RANCHI || JAIPUR ||

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

P Please consider the environment before printing this mail.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 5:42 PM sudheer <sudhee...@gmail.com> wrote:

CS

Feb 28, 2020, 1:25:15 AM2/28/20
to CSMysore
I have one Query for Spice+

What about the compliance of EPFO/ ESIC for those small Company who are not crossing the threshold limit under this Act.?

V Kartik

Feb 28, 2020, 1:29:15 AM2/28/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
You have to just apply for these numbers. There's no need to comply if they have not crossed the thereshold. This was clarified in the webinar as well.

Kartik

Anand Agrawal

Feb 28, 2020, 1:31:26 AM2/28/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com, allc...@googlegroups.com

Once we have EPF number and if there is no contribution still we need to pay admin charges minimum 500/- every month.

Regards

CS

Feb 28, 2020, 1:34:12 AM2/28/20
to CSMysore
thanks Kartik

but we have cross verified with PF officer and they said there is no any such amendment in ACT.

So what can we take as base proof ?  just webinar ?

On Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 5:42:29 PM UTC+5:30, sudheer wrote:
Hi experts,

Today name approval came through Spice Part A and when we trying to enter the data through same login in PART B its not responding? is any facing issue with Spice+

Regards
sudheer

Praveen singh

Feb 28, 2020, 1:34:24 AM2/28/20
to COMPANY
ok Kartik sir but if we read the instruction of spice+ form point no. 16 says that it is a mandatory requirement and No ESIC EPF no. will be issued separately. Please have a look.

V Kartik

Feb 28, 2020, 1:43:05 AM2/28/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I mean you will have to register for the same. However, as I said, compliance for the same is not mandatory unless the thereshold is crossed.

Kartik

Praveen singh

Feb 28, 2020, 2:46:36 AM2/28/20
to COMPANY
Where it is written, if you apply EPF or ESI voluntarily as well you need to follow all the compliances as stated under the Act sir.

V Kartik

Feb 28, 2020, 3:03:47 AM2/28/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Pls read my reply once again.

You have to comply only if the threshold is crossed. Obtaining ESIC, EPFO, PF (Maharashtra) & Opening of bank account have been introduced by the Government only as an initiative towards ease of doing business.
Kartik

Praveen singh

Feb 28, 2020, 4:08:48 AM2/28/20
to COMPANY
I think I am unable to make you understand, I am trying to tell you that once anyone procure the registration nos. then he has to file returns as well. One thing can be done is to take registration as it is mandatory and then withdraw the same after incorporation of company.

V Kartik

Feb 28, 2020, 4:27:40 AM2/28/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
No once the registration is done, they need not file returns for all these ESIC, EPFO etc unless they cross the thereshold. They are trying to provide bouquet of services under one basket. This is what I have mentioned in my previous mail. I'm not sure whether you attended the webinar. All these issues were clearly stated by them.
Kartik

Anand Agrawal

Feb 28, 2020, 4:34:54 AM2/28/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

I am not much aware of the ESIC but in PF its clearly have a rule that if there is no contribution in a given month still an admin charges of minimum 500/- need to be paid.

Regards

Feb 28, 2020, 5:05:52 AM2/28/20
to COMPANY
Don't know sir what you have told in webinar/seminar but the threshold is considered only for taking registration purpose and once registration is taken then you have to comply with all the provision of the law.

I dont want to insult anyone (Your seniors who told you that) however, I would request you to please read the law first. Every Act provides for threshold but for applicability purpose (ie., on which premises it will be applicable) only once you registered yourself then you have to follow each and every provision.

V Kartik

Feb 28, 2020, 5:26:36 AM2/28/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
My dear friend, this webinar was not conducted by me, like what you have replied. It was conducted by the Institute jointly with MCA officials. If you disagree with my views & with the views of the experts who conducted this, I suggest you to better raise your concern with the MCA officials & see what they respond to.

If you would have attended the webinar, maybe the discussion would not have taken so long since one of the member raised a similar query like what you are raising & I have responded to your query based on what they had repeatedly said on that particular session.

Beyond this, I don't wish to discuss anything on this further. So better raise your concern with them.

Kartik

pooja Shetty

Feb 28, 2020, 5:27:47 AM2/28/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Hi Praveen Singh

Please note, As mentioned by Kartik there was a web seminar held 3 days back which included representative members of ICSI and as per the seminar and SPICE + helpkit you have to mandatorily apply for the EPFO/ESIC No, even if you have not reached the threshold. further, it said  THERE IS NO NEED TO FILE ANY RETURNS JUST TAKE THE NOs.

Request you to kindly check the webinar recording once to understand the SPICE+

Further, with regards to your query to read the ACT on return filing mandate post availing the Nos., let us all wait and watch how the systems of newly incorporated companies gets linked with this site and may be they come with any sort of changes in ESIC/EPFO process retrospective.

--
Thanks & Regards,

CS Pooja Shetty
8879700499

Praveen singh

Feb 28, 2020, 5:46:24 AM2/28/20
to COMPANY
Dear kartik Sir/Pooja Ma'am,

With all due respect, please do not take me otherwise, however I just want to understand how it is possible.

Can you please share the kit where it is mentioned? As per my understanding and experience you cannot do so.

V Kartik

Mar 1, 2020, 12:22:38 AM3/1/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
*MCA update on EPFO / ESI Returns _ SPICe+*
*01.03.2020!! Sunday!!*

_New companies incorporated through SPICe+ and thereby have obtained EPFO/ESI numbers will have to file statutory returns only when they cross thresholds prescribed under the relevant Acts._

*Source*
NEWS & IMPORTANT UPDATES http://www.mca.gov.in/

Kartik

Ankita Dhabhai

Mar 1, 2020, 12:29:13 AM3/1/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Screenshot_20200301-105809.jpg

Vishwanath Pai

Mar 1, 2020, 11:46:07 AM3/1/20
to CSMysore
There is a pop-up on EPFO website that "New Companies getting EPFO registration through MCA portal at time of incorporation have to comply with EPF & MP Act only when they cross the threshold limit of employment". However no such update on ESIC website.

This confirms what was informed during the webinar with MCA officials.

[...]

CA Asif Ali

Mar 1, 2020, 9:33:27 PM3/1/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Part - B is not responding. Raised Ticket on 29th But status is showing Queued. Client is following up like anything

Regards
CA Sheikh Muhammad Asif Ali
ACA, CS, CMA (Int), B.Com (Hons)

Proprietor
MD ASIF & Associates

Office : 6,Tiljala Lane, Kolkata 700039

pooja Shetty

Mar 2, 2020, 12:58:01 AM3/2/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Same.. it says propose only one name even after name approval recd under SPICE+ PART A.. anyone facing the same issue

image.png

V Kartik

Mar 2, 2020, 1:22:15 AM3/2/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
This is what they told in the webinar as well.

If you are going only for PART A (without going for PART B), then you can propose 2 names.

However, if you are going for both PART A + PART B, then you will have to click cancel button (if you have entered 2 names) & just select 1 name.

Kartik

sudheer

Mar 2, 2020, 4:09:53 AM3/2/20
to CSMysore
Hi,

Facing the same issue with part B and raised the query on friday also even called to CRC they told all the issue  with Spice + will be closed on Monday, same situation no change at all on Monday. Don't under stand what to do with client.

Regards
sudheer

On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 8:03:27 AM UTC+5:30, CA CS Asif Ali wrote:
Part - B is not responding. Raised Ticket on 29th But status is showing Queued. Client is following up like anything

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 5:42 PM sudheer <sudhee...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi experts,

Today name approval came through Spice Part A and when we trying to enter the data through same login in PART B its not responding? is any facing issue with Spice+

Regards
sudheer

CS A Rengarajan

Mar 2, 2020, 4:19:53 AM3/2/20
to CSMysore
Yes  there are problems  and MCA has to address the same

regards

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/csmysore/e86a9428-6af0-4db0-885f-2ca4a28245c3%40googlegroups.com.

--

A. Rengarajan

Mobile 9381011200

reena roy

Mar 2, 2020, 5:07:43 AM3/2/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
yes I also faced this issue ...

Thanks & Regards,

CS REENA ROY
REENA ROY & CO.
PCS,CMA,CA Final,M.Com,B.Com(H) ]

 +91 8447245045,7982729187,9560991689

Email id: reen...@gmail.com

CS SHIPRA MISHRA

Mar 2, 2020, 5:30:39 AM3/2/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Getting following error at the time of submission of PART B, anyone facing the same error

image.png

--

Regards

For M/s Shipra Mishra & Associates

Company Secretaries

CS Shipra Mishra (B.Com, LL.B, FCS)

Partner

​​H.O. - Flat No 1B, First Floor,
R K Enclave,
Plot No A/155,
Sahid Nagar,
Bhubaneswar – 751007,
Odisha

​B.O. - A4A, Upper Third Floor,
Near Shani Mandir,
Rampark,
New Delhi - 110059​

Phone: 9437574885, 9437482885

Landline: 0674-2542600

Email: sma.s...@gmail.com

CS Neha Gupta

Mar 2, 2020, 5:43:05 AM3/2/20
to CSMysore
Is there any attachments needs to be attached in Spice+ web form??

--

A. Rengarajan

Mobile 9381011200

Regards

For M/s Shipra Mishra & Associates

Company Secretaries

CS Shipra Mishra (B.Com, LL.B, FCS)

Partner

​​H.O. - Flat No 1B, First Floor,
R K Enclave,
Plot No A/155,
Sahid Nagar,
Bhubaneswar – 751007,
Odisha

​B.O. - A4A, Upper Third Floor,
Near Shani Mandir,
Rampark,
New Delhi - 110059​

Phone: 9437574885, 9437482885

Landline: 0674-2542600

Pavan kumar

Mar 2, 2020, 7:09:51 AM3/2/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Facing the same problem

Pavan Kumar HM
Associate (PCS Mahaveer Jain)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/csmysore/5447d8f9-1e89-4b2f-8fc0-ed999b9b2e1a%40googlegroups.com.

sudheer

Mar 2, 2020, 7:20:32 AM3/2/20
to CSMysore
Hi,

Just called to CRC  they taken complaint ticket number raised though portal. He said they going to  resolve the issues relating SPICE+ soon. The  same old reply got on Friday also, not resolved till now  is there any one had Infosys MCA21 project coordinator  contact numbers.

Regards
sudheer

Heny Pahuja

Mar 2, 2020, 10:54:16 AM3/2/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
In spice plus Agile Pro form even though GST is not opted the system is asking for proof of principal place of business, specimen signature and authorisation letter for GST. when GST is not applied why is it mandatory attachment?anyone faced this issue?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/csmysore/7a73629a-e576-4a1f-bbfd-00428483adee%40googlegroups.com.

K.Muthusamy

Mar 2, 2020, 11:10:32 AM3/2/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
May be ease of doing complications

sheetal khandelwal

Mar 2, 2020, 11:12:53 AM3/2/20
to csmysore, allcsclub
Hi,

In Spice + for name application, it doesn't ask for object of Company. Do we need to provide object of Company while Name application in any method?

If yes, It has to be brief object or detailed?

Thanks in anticipation

CA Asif Ali

Mar 2, 2020, 1:47:06 PM3/2/20
to allc...@googlegroups.com, csmysore
In my opinion, after selecting business code, you can provide the clue of the object by amending Nature of business.

Other opinion is welcomed

Praveen singh

Mar 2, 2020, 11:50:59 PM3/2/20
to COMPANY
Yes read it over MCA, finally notified and clarifed big concern.

Thanks @kartik sir!

pooja Shetty

Mar 3, 2020, 12:58:29 AM3/3/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
MCA Should ideally come up with these SPICE+ form only once the website is properly developed.

instead of wasting our time of 20 day name validity .. since 27th feb to 3rd march. already six days wasted.

Pooja

Rashmi m r

Mar 3, 2020, 6:36:24 AM3/3/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Now update on ESIC portal is also appearing "New companies registered through MCA portal w.e.f 15-02-2020 need not comply with the provisions of ESI act until they reach threshold of ESI coverage or initial 6 months whichever is earlier."

Regards,
Rashmi

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/csmysore/2508bbe3-2f20-476a-b39a-7069991a29e6%40googlegroups.com.

sudheer

Mar 4, 2020, 1:13:22 AM3/4/20
to CSMysore
Dear expert

The Pre-scrutiny error  in PART B  showing like this ""Proposed name is similar to the name of an existing Company/LLP " and i got the name approval on 27th feb 2020 through PART A.

image (1).png

Animesh Jha

CS SHIPRA MISHRA

Mar 4, 2020, 2:51:44 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Sir

It is showing from my login

--

Regards

For M/s Shipra Mishra & Associates

Company Secretaries

CS Shipra Mishra (B.Com, LL.B, FCS)

Partner

​​H.O. - Flat No 1B, First Floor,
R K Enclave,
Plot No A/155,
Sahid Nagar,
Bhubaneswar – 751007,
Odisha

​B.O. - A4A, Upper Third Floor,
Near Shani Mandir,
Rampark,
New Delhi - 110059​

Phone: 9437574885, 9437482885

Landline: 0674-2542600

V Kartik

Mar 4, 2020, 3:34:56 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Its appearing in my system.

I'm trying to contact CRC helpdesk but unable to reach them.
Kartik

Jalpa Shah

Mar 4, 2020, 3:42:23 AM3/4/20
to csmysore
Dear Group Members,

I have filled SPICe+ Part-B, at the end, they are asking to mandatorily attach MOA and AOA. Without attaching MOA and AOA, Form not allowing to proceed further. Please guide.

--
Thanking You

With Warm Regards,
CS Jalpa Jignashu Shah
808, Span Trade Centre, Opp. Kocharab Asharam,
Nr. Paldi Cross Road, Pritamnagar, Ahmedabad - 380006
Tele: (079) - 40092289, 26582289
M: 9328238330

pooja Shetty

Mar 4, 2020, 3:45:06 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
SPICE + not appearing in my login

V Kartik

Mar 4, 2020, 5:12:51 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I just spoke to the helpdesk of CRC where they stated that earlier there were some technical issues going on but the same has been resolved now. Kindly escalate the matter to the helpdesk, if the problem persists.
Kartik

pooja Shetty

Mar 4, 2020, 5:27:00 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
SPICE + visible..  When one resolves another comes up.. The pincode very much belongs to Mumbai City and Maharashtra.. still an error.. how many tickets to raise.

image.png

Vishwanath Pai

Mar 4, 2020, 5:33:53 AM3/4/20
to CSMysore
I have not filled any SPICE + form. But in your case, please check if there is a district name - Mumbai Suburban / Bandra , which is the actual district name - for Ghatkopar .
Mumbai City would be between a place Sion - Colaba / Mahim to Nariman Point
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to csmy...@googlegroups.com.

[...]

V Kartik

Mar 4, 2020, 5:40:34 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Sector usually comes up in Navi Mumbai areas. Ghatkopar is part of Mumbai suburban since I stay here.
Kartik

pooja Shetty

Mar 4, 2020, 5:43:10 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Thnks.. this works.. they have Bandra suburban a new drop down.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/csmysore/14646422-03fb-44df-a654-1dff7eb3df23%40googlegroups.com.

pooja Shetty

Mar 4, 2020, 5:44:38 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Karthik,

I have edited the address of the company as i didnt wanted to share on the group.. so the place is ghatkopar and pincode is correct.. Address is edited/changed.

V Kartik

Mar 4, 2020, 6:00:04 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Pooja,

As far as pincode is concerned, it depends upon the area. You will have to put the exact address (pincode) as it appears in the utility bill.
Kartik

pooja Shetty

Mar 4, 2020, 6:14:40 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Thnks Kartik, I know what you are saying.. Complete address with pincode exactly as per Utility should be mentioned, but as explained my query was that the PINCODE doesnt match with the district error.. i was selecting Mumbai city and searching for Mumbai Suburban but there was an option of Bandra suburban which i didnt check for..

Thnks once again for valuable time.

V Kartik

Mar 4, 2020, 6:36:55 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
You can select Mumbai city as well since I incorporated a company in Ghatkopar by selecting the district as Mumbai City only as that's the correct one.
Kartik

reena roy

Mar 4, 2020, 6:47:40 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Spice part B other attachment part
Dir 2,declaration, noc, rent agreement
INC 9 not required.
Is it correct

V Kartik

Mar 4, 2020, 6:52:23 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
INC-9 is auto populated form.

As far as other things are concerned, you will have to attach like we did earlier.
Kartik

reena roy

Mar 4, 2020, 6:54:00 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

pooja Shetty

Mar 4, 2020, 7:57:25 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Kartik,

Even i have incorporated Companies based at Ghatkopar by selecting Mumbai City under SPICE forms.

Here at Spice + it is not accepting Mumbai City if you use Ghatkopar PINCODE, u have to select Bandra Suburan.

I Hope you got my point. Let us discuss based on SPICE+ experience. :)

V Kartik

Mar 4, 2020, 8:11:05 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I haven't incorporated companies via SPICe+. I replied based on what I have experienced earlier.

If you are facing an issue, then it's better to raise a ticket.

Kartik

pooja Shetty

Mar 4, 2020, 8:20:10 AM3/4/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Yes Kartik,

Ticket has been raised before putting on the group.. but thnks to group members i got an solution on the group itself instead of waiting for MCA to respond.

Your immediate response on most of the queries are much appreciated always. Please dont get me wrong. keep sharing your knowledge.

Thank you.

Jalpa Shah

Mar 5, 2020, 1:18:55 AM3/5/20
to csmysore
Dear Group Members,

I have filled SPICe+ Part-B, at the end, they are asking to mandatorily attach MOA and AOA. Without attaching MOA and AOA, Form not allowing to proceed further. Please guide

CA Asif Ali

Mar 5, 2020, 5:15:00 AM3/5/20
to csmysore
Another Glitch- After clicking on Submit option in AGILE. It is taking it to "YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZE TO VIEW THIS PAGE"

V Kartik

Mar 5, 2020, 5:43:51 AM3/5/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Jalpa,

Whether total subscribers exceed 20 in your case ?
Kartik

V Kartik

Mar 5, 2020, 5:46:10 AM3/5/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

As per FAQ in MCA website:

*Stakeholders are required to file e-MoA and e-AoA i.e. by way of linked filing of INC-33 and INC-34 in all cases except the following:

- Section 8 company selected in field 1 (a) or

- all or any of the non-individual first subscribers are based outside India or

- Part I Section 8 company selected in field 1 (a) or

- Number of subscribers entered in the field 8(a) ‘Total number of first subscribers (non-individual + individual)’ are more than seven

- Individual foreign subscribers do not possess a valid business visa

In case of the above-mentioned exception(s), MoA and AoA shall always be attached under the Attachments section of SPICe+ form (INC-32).

Kartik

Jalpa Shah

Mar 5, 2020, 5:55:03 AM3/5/20
to csmysore
no sir ,

Its only 2 subscribers but they ask for moa & aoa in spice+  as attachments..

V Kartik

Mar 5, 2020, 6:10:23 AM3/5/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Oh. Then there's some technical issue from their side. I hope its not a section 8 company.
Kartik

Jalpa Shah

Mar 5, 2020, 6:46:22 AM3/5/20
to csmysore

Snehal Pahade

Mar 5, 2020, 7:34:42 AM3/5/20
to csmysore
Is it required to take 10 dsc of 10 members in case of producer company(INC 9)  or  only 1 directors DSC is sufficient?

Animesh Jha

pooja Shetty

Mar 5, 2020, 9:11:36 AM3/5/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jalpa,

Even i am facing the same problem to attach MOA and AOA.. Moreover if you try to attach something to that tab just to check the next page we dont even have an option to remove the attachment.. which is horrifying.. as for trial and error i attached the spicehelpkit in MOA just to check if even AOA is asked for.

so here i have raised a ticket for moa and aoa attachment and also to give an option to remove the attachment.

Manisha Bajaj

Mar 6, 2020, 7:57:33 AM3/6/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
The table of names and other details of subscribers are not appearing when Spice MOA and AOA are downloaded. Only the total number of shares are visible.

image.png

Thanks & Regards,

Manisha Bajaj & Associates

Company Secretaries

Ph No:9819812361.

Manisha Bajaj

Mar 6, 2020, 8:05:10 AM3/6/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Which browser is the best for Spice+ ?

Animesh Jha

Mar 6, 2020, 8:06:19 AM3/6/20
to csmysore

Manisha Bajaj

Mar 6, 2020, 8:48:37 AM3/6/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I used Mozilla. Is that why the Spice MOA AOA is not showing details of Subscribers? It is showing total number of shares and even CS details but not subscriber details.

V Kartik

Mar 6, 2020, 8:51:26 AM3/6/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Better use internet explorer 9 & above or Chrome the latest version.

Kartik

Manisha Bajaj

Mar 6, 2020, 11:54:59 AM3/6/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Arul Magesh

Mar 7, 2020, 12:54:26 AM3/7/20
to CSMysore
Hi Sir

I am also facing the same problem , Did you get an solution for this Spice+ MOA , AOA issue .

Manisha Bajaj

Mar 7, 2020, 1:22:08 AM3/7/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Tried again today with all 3 browsers. But same problem. No solution yet.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/csmysore/206d378c-6026-417a-a7c8-ec289b32b507%40googlegroups.com.

pooja Shetty

Mar 9, 2020, 9:52:09 AM3/9/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Spice AOA page expires after filling the complete form.. tried 6 times with chrome, internet explorer. raised a ticket as well.. any solution???

V Kartik

Mar 9, 2020, 11:11:48 AM3/9/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
This is the same thing I was wondering as to how can one person fill up so many details with so many forms at a same time in a short span of time ??

Kartik

Jayalakshmi M

Mar 9, 2020, 11:17:47 AM3/9/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
That's obviously the issue which is occurring many times. Before we complete the form, the page expires and makes us logout. This will make us so long to finish the filing.

Thanks & Regards
CS Jayalakshmi M

Manisha Bajaj

Mar 9, 2020, 11:23:48 AM3/9/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I faced the same problem. So I copy pasted the subscriber details in a word file before opening the AOA. Then I simply copy pasted the subscriber details from the word file to the AOA. This saved time. But if you have too many edits to AOA then it will be a problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Manisha Bajaj & Associates

Company Secretaries

Ph No:9819812361.

Jayalakshmi M

Mar 9, 2020, 11:38:02 AM3/9/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
For filling up the form, I am also doing the same. Before login, keeping everything in a notepad or word doc and then copy pasting it, even when I fill in the subscriber and director details.

Thanks & Regards
CS Jayalakshmi M

V Kartik

Mar 9, 2020, 11:40:46 AM3/9/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I don't understand how this is going to save time in incorporating a company ? Instead of making it online they could have made these changes in the SPICe (pdf version) & the AGILE form itself.

The reason being that there are so many details to be filled in the SPICe form which isn't possible in a short span. This will be a major issue while incorporating a section 8 company, wherein we need to fill details for application of license, incorporation & many.

Hopefully they come with some update by extending the time line (session) for filling the form, before the same closes.

Kartik

Manisha Bajaj

Mar 9, 2020, 12:15:01 PM3/9/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Subscriber details still not visible in MOA and AOA. Unable to understand why?? I prepared it again.... It is now 3 days....

pooja Shetty

Mar 10, 2020, 8:11:32 AM3/10/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
To all the active members,

Please write a formal letter to council members of institute  detailing the problem faced and to either extend the time or come up with spice old form with addition on ESIC, PF AND PT.

I have written a formal email to the Council Member, The ICSI, Western region and also asked my fellow friends to write.

the email IDs are available on the link below:

please do the needful

CS A Rengarajan

Mar 10, 2020, 9:37:07 AM3/10/20
to CSMysore
Yes  we need to raise our voices  otherwise it is verydifficult to complete  incorporation timely

regards

--

A. Rengarajan

Mobile 9381011200

Manisha Bajaj

Mar 10, 2020, 10:38:39 AM3/10/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Had raised a ticket with MCA for Subscriber details not visible in MOA AOA. Received mail today that issue is resolved. But when I click on MOA AOA, it shows MCA 21 Error Page.

Thanks & Regards,

Manisha Bajaj & Associates

Company Secretaries

Thanks & Regards,

CS Pooja Shetty
8879700499

A. Rengarajan

Mobile 9381011200

Pooja Rohada

Mar 10, 2020, 11:07:23 AM3/10/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
If you fill with speed then it will save ,. I hav tried 12 time and realized it's due to speed only I hav completed AOA approx 4 min

CS Niharika Mahajan

Mar 11, 2020, 2:05:46 AM3/11/20
to CSMysore
Dear Members

Please help I am not able to generate PDF.

Is there any system requirement?

--
Thanks & Regards

Niharika & Associates
(Practising Company Secretaries)

"Think Before You Print"

Ronit Gupta

Mar 11, 2020, 4:39:53 AM3/11/20
to CSMysore
Hi I just need a small help.
Is it necessary to attach Decelaration w.r.t to deposit or its not require ti be attach in spice+ ?
If yes please share the format

V Kartik

Mar 11, 2020, 4:51:01 AM3/11/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Not mandatory.
Kartik

Ronit Gupta

Mar 11, 2020, 4:55:41 AM3/11/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks
So all i have to prepare is DIR-2, Proof of office address, Proof of Applicants, NOC from owner as an attachment to spice+.
No need to prepare INC-9, INC-10.

V Kartik

Mar 11, 2020, 5:01:00 AM3/11/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
DIR-2 & NOC from the owner.
Kartik

rajesh Kumar

Mar 12, 2020, 11:38:30 AM3/12/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Please add my WhatsApp number in group
9900293508

Manisha Bajaj

Mar 12, 2020, 1:16:01 PM3/12/20
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Subscriber Details were not visible. But after uninstalling Adobe Reader 11 and installing Acrobat Reader DC, subscriber details are visible. But pdf still not getting downloaded from website....

Ronit Gupta

Mar 14, 2020, 12:32:09 PM3/14/20
to CSMysore
Dear Members,

SPECIMEN SIGNATURE CARD FOR UPLOAD WITH THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION WITH EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION is required to be attached in Agile pro.
I need to know whether the signature of all directors are need to be given.?
Please find the attached format of specimen.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 9:08 PM rajesh Kumar <kumarraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please add my WhatsApp number in group
9900293508

On Wed, 11 Mar, 2020, 2:30 PM V Kartik, <karv...@gmail.com> wrote:
DIR-2 & NOC from the owner.
Kartik

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 2:25 PM Ronit Gupta <roni...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks
So all i have to prepare is DIR-2, Proof of office address, Proof of Applicants, NOC from owner as an attachment to spice+.
No need to prepare INC-9, INC-10.

specimensignature_07042019.pdf

sudheer

Mar 16, 2020, 12:21:26 AM3/16/20
to CSMysore
Hi

 I got re-submission  relating to emoa and eaoa. now i am trying to enter the details its not appearing in spice+ emoa and eaoa not showing. My Question is How to remove the attachments in spice + part B and Subscriber details not coming when i downloaded in eaoa and got resubmission.

Regards
sudheer

moa and aoa.JPG

attachments.JPG

Gagan Bindra

Mar 17, 2020, 1:02:02 AM3/17/20
to CSMysore
Sudheer

Removal option is not available
Although you can replace thr file by simply selecting a new file to upload
After browsing the file you want uploaded
Wait for a while it will get uploaded and replace the previous uploaded file

It is loading more messages.