Strike off of the company

VIBHOR JAIN

Jul 13, 2024, 2:23:14 AM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hello Professionals,

Can we strike off the newly incorporated company..??

--

Thanks and Regards

VIBHOR JAIN

Assistant Company Secretary

+91 9462829272

Servotech Power Systems Limited
Corporate Tel No.: +91-11-41130158
Sales: +91-11-41183116
Direct Sales: +91-9717691800
Service: +91-11-41183119
Corporate Office: - 806, 8th Floor, Crown Heights, Hotel Crowne Plaza, Rohini, New Delhi-110085
Plant and R&D:- 76A, Sector-57, Revenue Estate, Kundli, Sonipat 131028, Haryana

WHY SERVOTECH:

Servotech ignites a brighter tomorrow by pioneering high-performance green energy solutions that are crafted for tomorrow's challenges. We make conscious choices and accelerate the shift towards a carbon-neutral future.Our continued focus on a strong after sales service caters to our main aim of customer satisfaction, ensuring maximum efficiency and unwavering support at all times. Servotech believes in shared success, investing in its people and building a sustainable future.Join us in building a sustainable future that benefits the entire ecosystem. Choose Servotech!

सर्वोटेक कल की चुनौतियों के लिए तैयार किए गए उच्च-प्रदर्शन वाले हरित ऊर्जा समाधानों को आगे बढ़ाकर एक उज्जवल कल को प्रज्वलित करता है। हम सचेत विकल्प चुनते हैं और कार्बन-तटस्थ भविष्य की ओर बदलाव में तेजी लाते हैं। बिक्री के बाद एक मजबूत सेवा पर हमारा निरंतर ध्यान ग्राहकों की संतुष्टि के हमारे मुख्य उद्देश्य को पूरा करता है, हर समय अधिकतम दक्षता और अटूट समर्थन सुनिश्चित करता है। सर्वोटेक साझा सफलता, अपने लोगों में निवेश करने और एक स्थायी भविष्य के निर्माण में विश्वास करता है। एक स्थायी भविष्य के निर्माण में हमारे साथ जुड़ें जो पूरे पारिस्थितिकी तंत्र को लाभ पहुंचाता है। सर्वोटेक चुनें!

Disclaimer: This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Servotech Group’s. The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses. Servotech Group accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Servotech Group may monitor and record all emails. Servotech Power Systems Ltd., Delhi-110085 (INDIA)

saurav

Jul 13, 2024, 3:26:41 AM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Yes

Kejas Parmar

Jul 13, 2024, 6:17:34 AM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
How ??

Share the basis and grounds

CS Priya Nandwana

Jul 13, 2024, 6:39:58 AM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

saurav

Jul 13, 2024, 6:49:54 AM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Not immediately, but after 6 months due to non receipt of subscription amount

Ashish Gupta

Jul 13, 2024, 2:21:10 PM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

certainly. but drafting of reason is mandatory

in case of any difficulty, can do the needful

thanks

AKG & CO
COMPANY SECRETARIES
FCS Ashish Gupta
C.P. No.: 6859
Peer Review No.: 766
A-16 Jitar Nagar, Parwana Road
Near Preet Vihar Metro Station, Delhi - 110051

09312210264

# Stay Safe #Stay Healthy

Save Paper Save Trees
http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/India_120-animated-flag-gifs.gif
Switch off as you go |Recycle always |  Your child deserves better world
“Excellence is not a Skill,  it is an Attitude”

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual/ entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The sender is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

CS Priya Nandwana

Jul 14, 2024, 2:10:18 AM (3 days ago) Jul 14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Souravji

In this case I think ROC has a right to strike off the name of the company, we can't go for voluntary strike off. We can go only after 1 year.

saurav

Jul 14, 2024, 2:17:47 AM (3 days ago) Jul 14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

I have filed one recently and it got approved, company was incorporated in November, stk2 filed in April, it is struck off now.

Jaya krishna

Jul 15, 2024, 4:24:30 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Yes, It can be closed by filing Form STK-2

On Sat, Jul 13, 2024 at 11:53 AM VIBHOR JAIN <cs...@servotechindia.com> wrote:

Md Irsad

Jul 15, 2024, 8:28:18 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Yes if  1 year has been completed from the date of incorporation and INC-20A is not filed yet. Once INC-20A is filed you have to wait for 2 year
"Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds"

Thanks & Regards,

Md Irsad Alam
Chartered Accountants
G-80, 2rd floor, Gupta Complex
Main Market, Laxmi Nagar,
New Delhi -110092
Mob. No. 9540261589
PPlease don't print this Email unless you really need to - this will preserve trees on planet earth