late fees

ROC CAGRAS

Jul 15, 2024, 6:27:27 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

what's the late fees of filing rbi fla form??

- - -
Thanks & Regards,

GRAS & ASSOCIATES,
Chartered Accountants
9/9, LGF, South Patel Nagar,
New Delhi - 110008

Phone No. -- 01142341198, Extn. 21

muruganandam anandam

Jul 15, 2024, 6:37:43 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I do believe, There was no penalty provision for Late submission of FLA. pl.confirm

CS.C.MURUGANANDAM
 M.Com.,ACS.,B.L.,FIII

CS Vipul Jain

Jul 15, 2024, 6:41:20 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
It's 7,500/-

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vipul Jain | ACS, LLB (Hons), B.Com (Hons)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic message and any other attachment to this message are intended solely for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. We apologize if you have received this e-mail in error and hence we request you to immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail and any attachments from your system.

Komal Agarwal

Jul 15, 2024, 7:38:57 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Whether compounding can be done for contravention in the filing of FLA Return?

--

Thanks & Regards
Komal Agarwal

CS Amol Bhagat

Jul 15, 2024, 8:50:52 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
How this penalty will be leaved, will be it thru mail or any other mean