Error in filing form SH 7

siya parashar

May 17, 2024, 2:54:27 AMMay 17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
I am facing an error in filing form SH 7, while uploading the form it is showing that the "PDF version is incorrect! Please upload the latest generated PDF of this e form.

We have tried it so many times but everytime same error occurs.
Please let me know if there is any solution for this error.

SH 7 Error.png

Jagruti Rathod

May 17, 2024, 8:39:25 AMMay 17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Download the form again and affix DSC on that form and trying uploading from Mozilla incognito, it worked for me.

siya parashar

May 17, 2024, 9:06:11 AMMay 17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Ma'am
I have tried from all the browsers but still unable to upload form.

Shilpi

Jun 25, 2024, 3:16:54 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to CSMysore
hi
have u resolved that error i m also facing the same