Regarding change in email id of the Company in Master Data

Shrikant Huddar

Jul 1, 2014, 3:34:41 AM7/1/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Reapected Members,

Kindly inform the procedure for change in email id of the Company in Master Data on MCA portal.

Regards,

--
Shrikant S. Huddar
Nagpur

THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT

Ritu Jhunjhunwala

Jul 1, 2014, 3:43:30 AM7/1/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
just go to master data updation..there is a form  you have to give the details and send it to mca they will update the same. or else you can do the same at the time of filing eforms .it will be automatically updated.

Regards,
Ritu Jhunjhunwala
R. Jhunjhunwala & Co.
Company Secretary
Cell No.: +919748710111

animesh...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2014, 3:44:42 AM7/1/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Once you file any new form the same will be updated as per latest mail I'd used in filing form.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

From: Shrikant Huddar <shrikan...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:04:36 +0530
Subject: [CSMysore] Regarding change in email id of the Company in Master Data

Ritu Jhunjhunwala

Jul 1, 2014, 3:46:54 AM7/1/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
right

Regards,
Ritu Jhunjhunwala
R. Jhunjhunwala & Co.
Company Secretary
Cell No.: +919748710111

Shrikant Huddar

Jul 1, 2014, 3:52:31 AM7/1/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Ritu Madam,
from where can i get master data updation link, how to get the said form. please suggest.

Regards

Ritu Jhunjhunwala

Jul 1, 2014, 3:53:58 AM7/1/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
i have to check

i have done it once but dont remember where it is
i will check and let you know shortly

Regards,
Ritu Jhunjhunwala
R. Jhunjhunwala & Co.
Company Secretary
Cell No.: +919748710111

Shrikant Huddar

Jul 1, 2014, 4:07:43 AM7/1/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
ok madam
 earlier after printing the master data there was option of verification. but now the said option is removed. by manually we can change the master data accordingly by physically submitting the said form to ROC with respective documentary evidence.

Regards,