SECTION 8

tanuja pamnani

Apr 22, 2023, 3:57:11 AM4/22/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
DEAR ALL,
ANYONE HAVE CHECKLIST FOR INCORPORATION OF SECTION 8 COMPANY.
AS  I AM DOING THIS FIRST TIME  .
PLEASE SHARE IF ANYONE HAS THE SAME

Health is wealth

Apr 22, 2023, 6:12:41 AM4/22/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
please share with me also

Regards,
CA MAHAK JAIN

tanuja pamnani

Apr 22, 2023, 10:58:30 AM4/22/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

CA Shubham Nanda

Apr 22, 2023, 11:00:22 AM4/22/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
The process & documents are same as normal private limited.

Thanks & Regards

Shubham Nanda & Co.
CA Shubham Nanda (B.Com., ACA)

Contact No. 9711018234
Email Id: shubhamn...@gmail.com

Shaik Amzad

Apr 24, 2023, 3:24:51 PM4/24/23
to CSMysore
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED FOR SECTION 8 COMPANY.
INC - 14, INC - 15, INCOME AND EXPENDITURE FOR 3 YEARS, MOA AND AOA

Thanks & Regards
Amzad Shaik
Mobile No. 9908639319

Pooja Chaubey

Apr 25, 2023, 12:12:51 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
hello,

To incorporate section 8 company no need to attach physical moa and aoa and INC - 14, INC - 15.Only "Estimated and Projected Income & Expenditure Statement" is required. Actually there is no active tab to attach the physical MOA and AOA in spice part B. U have to file eMoA and eAOA. They will  raise the objection and ask to attach MOA and AOA . for hisi simply attach a clarification letter that  there is no active tab to attach the  MOA and AOA.   . yesterday I incorporated the section 8 company.

Regards

CA Shubham Nanda

Apr 25, 2023, 12:19:27 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Estimated Income and Expenditure is must?

Thanks & Regards

Shubham Nanda & Co.
CA Shubham Nanda (B.Com., ACA)

Contact No. 9711018234
Email Id: shubhamn...@gmail.com

Pooja Chaubey

Apr 25, 2023, 12:20:33 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

CA Shubham Nanda

Apr 25, 2023, 1:33:04 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
For how much years?

Thanks & Regards

Shubham Nanda & Co.
CA Shubham Nanda (B.Com., ACA)

Contact No. 9711018234
Email Id: shubhamn...@gmail.com

Ravi Patidar

Apr 25, 2023, 1:41:04 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
3 years
Ravi Patidar
Practicing Company Secretary
at Ravi Patidar & Associates
(GST Consultant, Trademark Consultant
& Corporates Advisory Firm)
Mob:9993208461

tanuja pamnani

Apr 25, 2023, 2:56:52 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Okk so we don't have to attach physical moa nd aoa?

Ravi Patidar

Apr 25, 2023, 2:58:07 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
NO

Ravi Patidar
Practicing Company Secretary
at Ravi Patidar & Associates
(GST Consultant, Trademark Consultant
& Corporates Advisory Firm)
Mob:9993208461

CA Shubham Nanda

Apr 25, 2023, 3:01:34 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
But many people got Resubmission with remarks 'Submit physical MOA AOA'.

Thanks & Regards

Shubham Nanda & Co.
CA Shubham Nanda (B.Com., ACA)

Contact No. 9711018234
Email Id: shubhamn...@gmail.com

tanuja pamnani

Apr 25, 2023, 3:03:12 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Ravi Patidar

Apr 25, 2023, 3:08:04 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
We have recently incorporated section 8 Company without physical MOA and AOA.

Ravi Patidar
Practicing Company Secretary
at Ravi Patidar & Associates
(GST Consultant, Trademark Consultant
& Corporates Advisory Firm)
Mob:9993208461

Pooja Chaubey

Apr 25, 2023, 3:35:02 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I also got resubmission .in that case simply attach clarification that "we are unable to attach physical aoa and moa as there is no active tab to attach the same in part b and on v3 portal it is not necessary to attach physical moa and aoa."..after objection I called mca helpdesk and they told us to do this .

CA Shubham Nanda

Apr 25, 2023, 3:50:05 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Then u got approval

Thanks & Regards

Shubham Nanda & Co.
CA Shubham Nanda (B.Com., ACA)

Contact No. 9711018234
Email Id: shubhamn...@gmail.com

Pooja Chaubey

Apr 25, 2023, 4:34:16 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Yes .yesterday I have received coi and license.

CA Shubham Nanda

Apr 25, 2023, 4:55:48 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Ohkay.... That's great.
Congratulations Ms. Pooja Mam

Thanks & Regards

Shubham Nanda & Co.
CA Shubham Nanda
(B.Com., ACA)

Mobile No. 9711018234

Pooja Chaubey

Apr 25, 2023, 5:08:26 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Thank u...but it's not a big deal ..process is simple

CA Shubham Nanda

Apr 25, 2023, 5:12:02 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Yes Mam. Actually I incorporated many private limiteds, but never done Incorporation of a Section 8 company till now.
That's why, I have so much questions in my mind.

Thanks & Regards

Shubham Nanda & Co.
CA Shubham Nanda (B.Com., ACA)

Contact No. 9711018234
Email Id: shubhamn...@gmail.com

Pooja Chaubey

Apr 25, 2023, 5:29:06 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Ok..I did it too 1st time .on v3 portal process is same as we do for incorporation of pvt Co.

tanuja pamnani

Apr 25, 2023, 5:59:52 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I have one more query INC12  have to file? When is to be filed ?

Pooja Chaubey

Apr 25, 2023, 7:20:37 AM4/25/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Form Inc 12 is not  required to file at the time of incorporation

CS Niharika Mahajan

May 9, 2023, 5:30:00 AM5/9/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
can someone share the latest AOA and MOA form of section-8.

--
Thanks & Regards

Niharika & Associates
(Practising Company Secretaries)

"Think Before You Print"

Santhosh Shetty

May 10, 2023, 2:27:56 AM5/10/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
My question here is different.
A public charitable trust was constituted in the year 1991 under Charity Commissioner.
1. Can we transfer it to Sec 8 company
2. If so, can we retain the same name ending with xyz trust
3. Do we need to follow the same process discussed above ?
4. Can earlier trustees now directors in sec 8 company can take Director's Remuneration ?
Thanks in advance

--
Thanks & Best Regards
Santhosh Shetty

Rekha Agarwal

May 10, 2023, 4:46:51 AM5/10/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com, pooj...@gmail.com
Hello Pooja and All

Please I need suggestion regarding incorporation of Section 8 Company.
We should first submit form INC 12 or Spice Part B, please guide .
how much time does it take to receive COI and License.

Thanks & Regards

CA Rekha Agarwal
M.No. 9881334158

Balram Sp

Dec 23, 2023, 5:14:40 AM12/23/23
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Madam,,

Warm Greetings,

Actually I need an "E-AOA" copy for reference. Requesting for sending a copy of E AOA copy in relation to Sec-8 Company.

Thanks in advance
--
Thanks & Regards,

Bala rama Krishna SP
Mobile:  9704177022

Mukesh Kanazariya

Jul 13, 2024, 2:16:40 AM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone share projected financials for section-8 co. I need format.

Thanks in advance.

--

CS Mukesh Kanazariya

FCS, LL.B, B.Com,
IICA-MCA Certified Independent Director

Email: Mukeshkan...@gmail.com

Mobile: +91 99989 11190

शतहस्त समाहर सहस्रहस्त संकिर  Earn with 100 hands and donate with 1000s.

saurav

Jul 13, 2024, 3:05:26 AM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Income statement.xls

Mukesh Kanazariya

Jul 13, 2024, 3:29:26 AM (4 days ago) Jul 13
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Shah

Jul 15, 2024, 7:37:53 AM (2 days ago) Jul 15
to CSMysore
Hello,

Can anyone provide E-AOA copy?