Form 11 LLP in V3

Kavita Padia

May 18, 2024, 11:53:09 AMMay 18
to CSMysore
Anyone able to upload Form 11 on mca portal if yez pls let us know which browser to use

Thanks

Rahul Khanna

May 18, 2024, 1:34:04 PMMay 18
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Brave browser private window

On Sat, May 18, 2024, 21:23 Kavita Padia <kavita...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone able to upload Form 11 on mca portal if yez pls let us know which browser to use

Thanks

Kavita Padia

May 18, 2024, 11:42:57 PMMay 18
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
tried tht also no luck

Any other way to ensure smooth filing of Form 11 on MCA portal pls let us know

Thanks

Rani Modi

May 19, 2024, 9:12:35 AMMay 19
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Vibhuti Dani

May 21, 2024, 1:29:10 PMMay 21
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Kavita Padia

May 21, 2024, 11:54:07 PMMay 21
to CSMysore
Mine is still.giving error...fed up with V3

Sakshi Jain

May 22, 2024, 3:56:48 AMMay 22
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kavita,

I also used Google Chrome, and the forms were filed smoothly. or you can try incognito mode if not working.

Thanks & Regards
CS Sakshi Jain

--
Thanks & Regards

Sakshi Jain
Associate Company Secretary
M/ +91-9654-096-353
A/ 19, 1st Floor, Sharad Vihar,
Karkar Dooma, Delhi-110092

Kirti Agarwal

May 22, 2024, 4:26:54 AMMay 22
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kavita,

Facing dsc error as well

On Sat, 18 May, 2024, 21:23 Kavita Padia, <kavita...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone able to upload Form 11 on mca portal if yez pls let us know which browser to use

Thanks

Kavita Padia

May 22, 2024, 4:29:54 AMMay 22
to CSMysore
Tried doing all in cognito and normal also

Tell me in form uploading page in u' all case sre the boxes choose file and upload placed with a big gap and while choosing file does it automatically says dowload successful

Pls.letme know coz in my case this is happening

suman roy

May 22, 2024, 4:37:56 AMMay 22
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

PLEASE TRY FROM ANY PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ACCOUNT, OR U CAN CONTACT US

--
Thanks & Regards,
 Suman Roy

Contact No- 6290221850
            2. sr66...@gmail.com
Address: Budge Budge 2,Kol-700137

Kirti Agarwal

Ramesh Mishra

May 22, 2024, 8:33:24 AMMay 22
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
We have done it through Mozilla Firefox.

On Sat, May 18, 2024 at 9:23 PM Kavita Padia <kavita...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone able to upload Form 11 on mca portal if yez pls let us know which browser to use

Thanks

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Mishra & Co.
Chartered Accountants

Unit No-315, 3rd Floor,
Centrum IT Park.
Next to Satkar Grande,
Wagle Estate, Thane-400604.

8655035707/25335525
Fax- 25342533

Visit our Website www.rameshmishra.com for Various Acts, rules, Due dates, Latest news etc.

Note: This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, notify us immediately and delete the original message. In such
case, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail
or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful.

CS Rohini Chhawchharia

May 22, 2024, 9:13:31 AMMay 22
to CSMysore
Facing issues with form 11.MCA throwing error that dsc not registered though dsc are already associated.
Last dates nearby

Hema Gaitonde

May 22, 2024, 12:04:11 PMMay 22
to CSMysore
Please try to validate the signatures in the form and reassociated dsc.

Regards,

CS Hema Gaitonde