Article Request for ICSI SIRC Mysuru Chapter eMagazine

瀏覽次數:18 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Vijaya Rao

未讀,
2024年5月21日 凌晨2:16:575月21日
收件者:Csmysore、Mysuru

Dear Professional Colleagues,

1. Request you to be part of Mysuru Chapter eMagazine family by sharing your knowledge through your articles.

2.  To make learning more interactive and fun, we have started  quiz, crossword puzzles etc.  Participate in answering those and send it to us.  We will publish your answers.  And you can also send questions.   It has to be on the topic which is of interest to the CS professionals and CS students.

3. We have started a column on analyzing the decided cases.  If you want to contribute to this  please send the analyzed case laws.

Please send your articles to enewsletter...@gmail.com by 1st June 2024  to get published in the June 2024 edition. Late articles will be considered for future editions.  Before sending the article please do the plagiarism check and attach that report.  Also mention the reference if you have referred to any other sources.   AI written articles are not accepted.  It should be your original article.

Attached is the format guidelines for your reference.   Please consider this mail for attachment.

4. Our institute is encouraging our members and students to be the torchbearers of the corporations by becoming great leaders and communicators.  And it is requesting all the chapters to start Toastmasters club which is an international organization that helps in developing great communication and leadership skills.  In line with that Mysore chapter has started a Toastmasters Club . "ICSI Mysuru Royalpro Toastmasters club" meets every Friday 7:00 to 8:30 pm online.  This club is exclusively for CS members and students.  If you are interested to join, please contact Club VP Membership CS Krishne gowda C (98453-27588) or Chapter Chairman CS Padmanabha V ( 99645- 77199)only on whatsapp please . We will send the meeting link.  You can join the meeting and will give more information.

Regards,

CS Vijaya Rao

For Editorial Team
98454-22855