DPT-3 AIF investment

CS Aman Kesarwani

Jun 25, 2024, 6:52:16 AM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Reporting of amount received from AIF in DPT-3.

1. Whether this is for the investment received during the year whose allotment is pending?
2. Whether this is for all the previous years + current investments whose allotment is completed?

Regards,
CS Aman Kesarwani

Aman Kesarwani & Associates
Mobile: 7532923631

Save the Earth, Go paperless...

The information and/or the attachment contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged to the intended receiver of this email. While the information and/or the attachment in this email is solely for the assistance or guidance of the intended recipient, the same should not be Considered  as a substitute for professional, technical or legal advice; unless the same is being duly signed by the proprietor of our firm in hard copy. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail, please notify us, preferably by reply to this e-mail or as a separate email; and we request that if you are not the intended recipient of this Email do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone. E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information can be corrupted, intercepted, lost or contain viruses. We do not accept liability for such matter or their consequences.

CS Aman Kesarwani