MINUTES OF AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING

Deepali Balpande

Mar 13, 2009, 12:52:52 AM3/13/09
to csmysore

GOOD MORNING EVERY ONE.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME DRAFT MINUTES OF AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING

THANKS & REGARDS ,
DEEPALI

Moneywiz

Devanshu Rawat

Mar 13, 2009, 2:35:38 AM3/13/09
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Deepali,

Please find attached the Needful...

        Diwesh Rawat

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 04:52:52 +0000
From: deepali...@rediffmail.com
To: csmy...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CSMysore] MINUTES OF AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING
Moneywiz
</Table

The new Windows Live Messenger. You don’t want to miss this.
Audit Comm Minutes.doc

Deepali Balpande

Mar 13, 2009, 3:05:32 AM3/13/09
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Dear Devanshu,
Thank you . This minutes refers to Audit Committee Meeting before AGM. We have to hold 4 audit committee meetings in a F.Y..In 3 remaining meetings, what important  points we have to add?
can you please highlight me?

Thanks & Regards,

Deepali
&nbsp;

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 Devanshu Rawat wrote :

>Dear Deepali,
>
>Please find attached the Needful...
>
> Diwesh Rawat
>

>Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 04:52:52 +0000
> From: deepali...@rediffmail.com
>To: csmy...@googlegroups.com
>Subject: [CSMysore] MINUTES OF AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING
>

>GOOD MORNING EVERY ONE.
>

>PLEASE PROVIDE ME DRAFT MINUTES OF AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING
>

>THANKS & REGARDS ,
>
>DEEPALI
>

></Table

>The new Windows Live Messenger. You don’t want to miss this.

>http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/messenger.aspx

Moneywiz

Devanshu Rawat

Mar 13, 2009, 6:34:41 AM3/13/09
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Deepali,

It can include 1. Taking note of Quaterly and Semi annually Financial Results.

2. any report by an Internal and Statutory auditor want to submit to Audit Committee.

3. It can include taking note of any extra ordinary expenditure made by the company.

or any financial information to be known to Audit committee etc.

        Diwesh Rawat

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:05:32 +0000
From: deepali...@rediffmail.com
To: csmy...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CSMysore] Re: MINUTES OF AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING
Moneywiz
</Table

So many new options, so little time. Windows Live Messenger.

madhwesh acharya

Mar 13, 2009, 6:50:37 AM3/13/09
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Deepali,

You may also go through the listing agreement provisions in which "terms of reference for audit committee" is available. These points shall be considered by a listed company in its audit committee meeting and for other companies can also adopt these, as a matter of good corporate governance.

--
Regards,
Madhwesh K