RBI Cosmos

amit baxi

Jan 7, 2022, 2:16:51 AM1/7/22
to CSMysore
RBI COSMOS working or shifted to RBI XBRL or some place else

lotus1980

Jan 7, 2022, 2:20:20 AM1/7/22
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
COSMOS has been replaced by RBI XBRL link as under:

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 12:46 PM amit baxi <csami...@gmail.com> wrote:
RBI COSMOS working or shifted to RBI XBRL or some place else

kartik bhatia

Jan 7, 2022, 2:22:37 AM1/7/22
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
for nbfc reg form file ... i have to visit on cosmos or rbi xbrl link,,,,?

--

With Best Regards,

CS Kartik Bhatia

Call: +91-81681-47118 | +91-90347-20573

Mail: karti...@gmail.com

“Please take care of the environment, print only if necessary”

Message has been deleted

amit baxi

Jan 7, 2022, 2:31:59 AM1/7/22
to CSMysore
  Thanks a ton. Just one more query ,I have been trying to login on Rbi xbrl. But it is not accepting the id and password. Do we need to get fresh id & password for Rbi xbrl or the old ones would work.

lotus1980

Jan 7, 2022, 3:28:31 AM1/7/22
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Write an email to: rbixbrl...@irisbusiness.com for obtaining NEW LOGIN and Password for XBRL filing.

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 12:59 PM amit baxi <csami...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a ton. Just one more query ,I have been trying to login on Rbi xbrl. But it is not accepting the id and password. Do we need to get fresh id & password for Rbi xbrl or the old ones would work.
********
Call us at:
********
CS.AMIT BAXI

FCS, B. COM (HONS) (GOLD MEDALIST),
LL.B (GOLD MEDALIST),PGDBM, PGDMSM.
Director,BAXI CORPORATE ADVISORY
CONSULTANCY SERVICES PVT. LTD.
'CORPORATE TOWER',PLOT NO.21 & 22,
BEHIND BANK OF MAHARASHTRA,
2ND PULIYA COMMERCIAL CENTRE,
CHOPASNI HOUSING BOARD,
JODHPUR-342008, Rajasthan, India
Mobile   : 98285-34248
TeleFax : 0291-2759987
e-mail   : csami...@gmail.com
*******DISCLAIMER***********
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Baxi Corporate Advisory Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If this is a forwarded message, the content and the views expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Bank. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly delete from your system and inform the sender. There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 12:50 PM lotus1980 <lotu...@gmail.com> wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CSMysore" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/csmysore/CAFBWyQJfTMPGwS58sCWJTp5QdJuzdJ5AbeOBUitFEYb8g4OtLA%40mail.gmail.com.