Fwd: All you want to know on ICSA London (CS course in UK)

CS Mohankumar

Mar 21, 2016, 9:06:58 AM3/21/16
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

Please see the invitation below regarding the meeting on "All you want to know on UK CS Course".

This will be a very interesting & useful session;

The attendees can get to know all details relating to UK CS course  including:

Course contents;

Cost involved

Difficulty level of exams

Time required for completing the UK CS Course

Opportunities available abroad

Is there any advantage for CS working in Indian Company to complete this course?

*************
Also during panel discussion we have asked few more persons who have completed the course to come and interact.

Kindly make use of this opportunity.

Regards

A. Mohan Kumar

Mail    : needa...@gmail.com
Phone : 90030 12871

Mar 28, 2016, 1:04:13 AM3/28/16
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Did anyone attend the programme ? As t I'm based in MH so couldn't attend the same. Can anyone provide me the details of Course and future prospects.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Talreja

Manoj Sali

Mar 28, 2016, 2:16:00 AM3/28/16
to CSMysore
Kindly share your views who attended the programme.
Mohan Sir
request you to update us on the same, since we are out of station.