LOAN RECIEVED FROM SHAREHOLDER

Komal Agarwal

2:56 AM (6 hours ago) 2:56 AM
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Can a Private Company take loan from a shareholder or a promoter?

--

Thanks & Regards
Komal Agarwal

CA HEMANTH KUMAR OR

3:00 AM (5 hours ago) 3:00 AM
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Yes

Regards,
CA HEMANTH KUMAR OR,
PARTNER | ICHR & ASSOCIATES,
Chartered Accountants || Malleshwaram || Bengaluru.
Mob No : +91 80501 04971
"We don't know the word 'quit'. Either we never did, or we have abolished it".

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

nidhi goel

3:01 AM (5 hours ago) 3:01 AM
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
No such prohibition. Please comply with the provisions of Sec 179 and 180 of The Companies Act, 2013.

Thanks!

On Wed, Jul 17, 2024 at 12:26 PM Komal Agarwal <agarwal.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks & Regards

Nidhi Goel
Company Secretary.

CS Priya Nandwana

4:01 AM (4 hours ago) 4:01 AM
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Company can take a loan from its shareholders, and the Loan from the shareholder will come under the Deposits.

Yes, companies can take loans from Promoters and this will come under the definition of exempted deposits.

Aanchal Chopra

4:41 AM (4 hours ago) 4:41 AM
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
1. Yes, Loan from Shareholders will be considered as a Deposit
2. Yes, Loan from Promoters will be covered under the category of exempted deposits

regards
CS Aanchal Chopra