Unable to Upload e-MOA

Parvathi Menon

2:57 AM (5 hours ago) 2:57 AM
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,
Any of you still facing issues with uploading e-MoA? It has been 15 days I am trying to file an MGT-14. Only the e-MoA is not uploading, it says that "DSC verification failed". Tried to cancel the SRN and did again, which had worked for me once. Now nothing is working for me. Ticket raised with MCA also. Kindly advise if you have any suggestions..

Thanks and Regards,
Parvathi Menon

K B NAMBIAR AND ASSOCIATES
Chartered Accountants

ROC CAGRAS

3:02 AM (5 hours ago) 3:02 AM
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Kindly raise a complaint.
I have done the same and then they asked me to file a fresh form which was then filed successfully.

- - -
Thanks & Regards,

GRAS & ASSOCIATES,
Chartered Accountants
9/9, LGF, South Patel Nagar,
New Delhi - 110008

Phone No. -- 01142341198, Extn. 21

Charmy Varia

3:13 AM (5 hours ago) 3:13 AM
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
try from incognito mode, it worked for me, if not clear all the history and try to submit.