in-japan Yakuza aim to please

User906346

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <3736553b....@news.usit.net>, mtc...@usit.net (Michael CASH)
writes:

>On 10 May 1999 02:36:27 GMT, user9...@aol.com (User906346) wrote:

>>> (For those who don't know Dr. Elders, she was one of Bill
>>>Clinton's early Surgeon Generals. She came under heavy fire for
>>>espousing teaching masturbation in public schools as a way of reducing
>>>STD and teen pregnancies.)
>>
>>Yeah, I think I remember her. She is a black lady, isn't she?
>>

>That's the one. Dr. Controversy.

So, her idea was actually good/right? But the country didn't like her idea?

Cindy

Wrinkly Dragon

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <19990510181756...@ng-ba1.aol.com>,
user9...@aol.com (User906346) wrote:
> Ric wrote:
>
> >neko maru wrote:

> >> Tell me, what you meant by "God forbid" in this case.
> >
> >I meant that God has already graced us with one wonderful nekomaru
> >person, and to add another one would be far too much of a good thing.
> >You know, I love chocolates, but if I eat too many, I get sick.
>
> See, I told you. too many, too much and over excessive of anything
is no
> good.
>
> I give you a credit, Richard because you know your limit. <iiko iiko,
atama
> nade nade>

I was nearly sick, just from reading Richard's fawning attempt to cover
up his previous comment. I must disagree with him, I've never eaten
enough chocolate to make myself vomit... but I did once come out in
little black dots after eating 10 choc-ices in a morning. I guess Cindy
is right, I always kept to 9 choc-ices after that. You can have too much
of a good thing.

Wrinkly Dragon.. and on, and on, and on.