in-japan Neko Maru2 (was: higai-ishiki)

1 view

Waku

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
」On 10 May 1999 02:38:23 GMT, a951...@mn.waseda.ac.jp (Waku) wrote:

」(trimmed)
」>
」>Man.. now you're starting to sound too gaijinppoi for Mr. Matsuda too...

」Hey Waku, I've been back in the US so long now that I am starting to
」find (some) white girls attractive. What could that mean?

Ahhh.
That would distroy the validity of a Japanese male friends gakusetsu regarding
the reason White men like us so damn much...

1. The WG's that go for us lovlies generally are either into us or
boys. (Basically anyone who doesn't represent an adult female)

2. They can play the man in front of us, where as WGirls would kick
them in the teeth for even trying to pull that stuff..

As in You:'Get me a Glass of water'
White girl: *!!@+*?>; Off!!
Us: ha-i **san.

You're cured!!

waku

Waku

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
★Waku wrote:
★>Hey Neko, I heard that you were butt ugly.
★Is this true?

★Oh, yes. My butt is also ugly in case you don't know.]

I do, I saw the picts on the 'Docile Asian Beauties' that TT puts out
to serve the needs of millitary personnele..

★>And that you have many leg hairs.
★(Mr. Matsuda claims to have counted them, says there are 9365 of them
★to be exact)

★Incorrect. I have 9389 of them on my legs to be exact.

But at least you took my advice and trimmed the busy nose hairs.
We do have a responsibility to be as hairless and white as possible
you know, otherwise, our men would get disturbed...

★>Hey Neko!
★I heard that you were evil.
★Is this true?

★Oh, yes. I recently joined a religious cult.

I'm going to pass on joining up, as my plans to become a dictator are
going along smoothly..

★>What about regurgitated issues?
★That nasty ignorant thread about Koreans and Japanese for example.....

★??? I don't know which thread you are talking about. But if you want
★to know more about Koreans, then Mr. Yoshida may be a good person to
★talk with.

We are having a 密會 mikkai later....

Do you have all those mail accounts to spread the word of evil?
Or is it really for good?

waku

michAEL CAsh

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

So maybe I'm "going native" in America?

>waku

FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ
_______________
Are you gaijin?

Are you Korean?
_______________
FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ

michAEL CAsh

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On 11 May 1999 02:16:42 GMT, a951...@mn.waseda.ac.jp (Waku) wrote:

>」On 10 May 1999 02:38:23 GMT, a951...@mn.waseda.ac.jp (Waku) wrote:
>」
>」(trimmed)
>」>
>」>Man.. now you're starting to sound too gaijinppoi for Mr. Matsuda too...
>」
>」Hey Waku, I've been back in the US so long now that I am starting to
>」find (some) white girls attractive. What could that mean?
>
>Ahhh.
>That would distroy the validity of a Japanese male friends gakusetsu regarding
> the reason White men like us so damn much...
>
>1. The WG's that go for us lovlies generally are either into us or
> boys. (Basically anyone who doesn't represent an adult female)

A. He likes Japanese women.
B. He must be gay.

By that logic then, does he mean to imply that Japanese women are less
attractive and womanly than white girls? That they resemble boys? What
does this say for the oft-debated prevalence of latent homosexuality
in Japanese males? That when they get excited by Japanese women that
they are merely using them as sexually proxies for boys? His gakusetsu
destoys its own validity. I can't believe you didn't bust him upside
the head.

Either way, he either maligns Japanese women, or Japanese men, while
his comment on WGs attracted to Japanese women sounds more and more
like a case of sour grapes because white girls generally show little
interest in dating Japanese men (while many Japanese girls are fixated
on foreigners to the point of not even considering a Japanese man as a
mate [which I find offensive, may I add] ).

I've known girls in Japan who professed a desire to marry a foreigner.

"Why?"
"They have long legs" or "It would be cool to discuss things in
English"

I used to have a beard while living in Japan, and I can't count the
number of Japanese men who have asked me for a few whiskers so they
could take them to show their friends, claiming they were pubic hairs
from a white girl they had slept with. Nasakenaaaai !!!

>2. They can play the man in front of us, where as WGirls would kick
> them in the teeth for even trying to pull that stuff..
>
>As in You:'Get me a Glass of water'
>White girl: *!!@+*?>; Off!!
>Us: ha-i **san.
>
>You're cured!!

Prince Richard Kaminski

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

michAEL CAsh wrote:

> Either way, he either maligns Japanese women, or Japanese men, while
> his comment on WGs attracted to Japanese women sounds more and more
> like a case of sour grapes because white girls generally show little
> interest in dating Japanese men

I don't think this is true, at least nowadays. In the past, I think most
of the gaijin in Japan were males who went there to work or studying
martial arts or whatever, and therefore obviously any cross cultural
relationships were of the gaijin male to Japanese female variety. Now
that many Western women are going to work and study in Japan, many of
them have Japanese boyfriends. Several of my own female friends while I
was living in Japan were in this situation, and it was not at all
uncommon to see female gaijin - Japanese male couples out and about.

(while many Japanese girls are fixated
> on foreigners to the point of not even considering a Japanese man as a
> mate [which I find offensive, may I add] ).

I think this represents the "gaijinphile" extreme rather than any
normality.

> I've known girls in Japan who professed a desire to marry a foreigner.

I think a powerful motivating factor here is the desire to live
overseas, perhaps in order to escape the more rigid Japanese society. I
know many couples living in Japan where the gaijin male is quite happy
to continue living there, (the only place they have lived), whereas the
Japanese female wants to go and live in the UK, US, whatever.

> "Why?"
> "They have long legs" or "It would be cool to discuss things in
> English"

I've never heard these reasons myself. I have heard people express the
worry that they may not be able to communicate properly with a foreign
spouse (male and female). Interestingly, Japanese males express a far
lesser interest in *marrying* a foreigner, although perhaps this is also
due to the preponderance of male gaijin in Japan until recently.