in-japan FJLIJ Compilation CD track 2(wasRe: I'm looking for japanes Girl)

1 view

shuji matsuda

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Now I understand why your kids are called with the appropriate name,
BA-KA-.

In article <MPG.11a17929c...@nnrp.gol.com>,
bigdaddya...@gol.com (Bryan Parker) wrote:

:
:smat...@med.keio.ac.jp hadn't seen this one before he said...
:
:> This is the most stupid post I have ever seen on the USENET.
:>
:
:Pretty Fly (For An Incite Guy)
:
:You know it's kind of hard
:Just to get along today
:My subject wasn't cool
:But I faked it anyway
:You may not have a clue
:And you may not have style
:But everything you missed
:Was intended to beguile
:
:So don't debate, a player straight
:You know you'll never really get it anyway
:Try to play the field, and keep it real
:For you no way, for you no way
:So please don't mate, just try to masturbate
:At least not until you can learn to tolerate
:The world needs wannabe's
:So do that brand new thing
:
:Shuji need some new lines
:Not just any will suffice
:"Are you Gaijin" 's played out
:So try this free advice
:When cruising in this NG, You see Bryan as you pass
:Don't even bother reading
:It's gonna chap your silly ass
:
:Now you gave me your review
:I really doubt your done
:I asked for five stars, but you only gave me one
:Friends say your trying too hard
:And your not quite hip
:But in my own mind
:You're a hypocrite
:
:So don't debate, a player straight
:You know you'll really never get it anyway
:Try to play the field, and keep it real
:For you no way, for you no way
:So please don't mate, just try to masturbate
:At least not until you can learn to tolerate
:The world needs wannabe's
:The world loves wannabe's
:So let's get some more wannabe's
:And do that brand new thing
:
:--
:Bryan
:*Please remove allbodyhair before replying to author.
--
shuji matsuda smat...@med.keio.ac.jp

michAEL CAsh

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 11:34:36 +0900, smat...@med.keio.ac.jp (shuji
matsuda) wrote:

>Now I understand why your kids are called with the appropriate name,
>BA-KA-.

See Shuji, this is where you show your smallness. Just as before you
seemed to think that my mentioning of sex in any form justified
Japanese asking perfectly rude, crude and socially unacceptable things
about my wife, you seem to think that your inability to understand the
song parody about you justifies blindly striking back by impugning the
family members of others.

If you disagree with the parody (making the large assumption that you
understood it), the worst thing you can do to protect your sense of
dignity and honor is to reply in such a way as to lend credence to the
parody.

FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ
_______________
Are you gaijin?

Are you Korean?
_______________
FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ

Bryan Parker

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
[This followup was posted to fj.life.in-japan and a copy was sent to the
ab...@keioyochien.com]

smat...@med.keio.ac.jp says...

> Now I understand why your kids are called with the appropriate name,
> BA-KA-.

You really should've credited the appropriate Nenchou san from Wakame
Yochien in this post somewhere. He may find out about your NG activity
and sue your ass for plagiarism.

Gomen ne Shu-kun
Boku wasurechattanda.
Otomodachi wa taisetsu ni shimasho.