in-japan Japanese Ga/Kannibalism

Waku

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

」Prince Richard Kaminski wrote:
」>
」> Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:
」>
」> > Hello again, Yariman. The above paragraph should suggest that you are a
」> > Korean. I know that Koreans are apt not to distinguish "ga" and "ka."
」>
」> Really?? I find this truly amazing. Moths and mosquitos are so
」> different, I can't imagine anyone possibly mixing them up or regarding
」> them as the same thing.

」HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Baaaaaahahahahahaha!!

」Richard, you are such a bitch!

I second those emotions-

you need to be spanked.

」--gary

waku

Prince Richard Kaminski

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Waku wrote:

> Ąš
> Ąš
> ĄšPrince Richard Kaminski wrote:
> Ąš>
> Ąš> Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:
> Ąš>
> Ąš> > Hello again, Yariman. The above paragraph should suggest that you are a
> Ąš> > Korean. I know that Koreans are apt not to distinguish "ga" and "ka."
> Ąš>
> Ąš> Really?? I find this truly amazing. Moths and mosquitos are so
> Ąš> different, I can't imagine anyone possibly mixing them up or regarding
> Ąš> them as the same thing.
> Ąš
> ĄšHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
> Baaaaaahahahahahaha!!
>
> Ąš
>
> ĄšRichard, you are such a bitch!

> I second those emotions-
>
> you need to be spanked.

Only spanked? Why, have you lost that whip you were brandishing not so
long ago?