in-japan Japanese Cannibalism

Kenji Adzuma

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <37375787...@news.usit.net>, mtc...@usit.net wrote:

> More frustrating, Kenji, is when they miss malicious intent when there
> *is* some.

Yeah, but thing is that Yosuke knows he has no chance of "winning" a
debate in intelligent discussion, so the only thing he can do is to miss
(or ignore) what others are saying. I think we ought to respect his rights
to avoid the real issue, to bring up something irrelevant, to snicker in a
cynical fashion, etc, the kind fo behavior which we all know is meant to
protect his underdeveloped self-importance without risking the agony of
defeat in serious debate. As Yosuke said, we all have to grow up to
understand his needs.

--
Kenji Adzuma

shuji matsuda

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <adzuma-0805...@adjumak-mac.rockefeller.edu>,
adz...@rockvax.rockefeller.edu (Kenji Adzuma) wrote:
:Actually, the best documented cases of Japanese cannibalism took place
in
:the Southern Pacific, particularly in New Guinea.

The best documentary film of Japanese cannibalism in wartime southern
pacific was "Yukiyukite Shingun", a film by Imamura Kouhei(Shouhei?).
That film was a documentary of a man, named "Okuzaki Kenzo", who was
the only survived man of his batallion in New Guinea during the warld
war II.

The film was taken in late 70s to early 80s, several decades after the
end of the war. Okuzaki Kenzo was surveying the deaths of his fellow
men, two Japanese young soldiers, who were reported to be "dead because
of illness in a war field". During his survey, the real story was
gradually revealed, that the two soldiers were actually executed secretly

two weeks AFTER the end of the war, by their commander. And the
reason for execution was to hide the wartime cannibalism of the Japanese
batallion. When confronted by Okuzaki Kenzo, those who participated in
the secret execution at first vehemently denys the fact that they
did murder them, but Okuzaki appeals to physical violence and shouting
in old military style of Japanese Emperial Army, which suddenly takes
those ex-soldiers back to the time in New Guinea, and they begins to
confess. It is a really shocking documentary, which should get more
public attention. What is more shocking is, at last Okuzaki Kenzo
shot the commander the one who was guilty, and during that process
the son of the ex-commander was dead or severely wounded. Okuzaki
Kenzo was sentenced guilty for that action. He murdered two people
after the end of the war, in his "Shingun" process. He calls his
action as "Shingun", God Army, not Enperial Army.

Of course his violent direct action was always under surveilance of
police, but when those beurocratic policemen were challenged by
protest of Okuzaki Kenzo's military fashion, they just become silent.
For the reality in his action is somehow more than persuasive than
mere mechanistic behaviors of those who are born and brought up
in the post-war peaceful Japanese system. What he was challenging
was the root system of Japanese, which gives the insight into
the other ways that Japan could have and can choose.

Okuzaki Kenzo lived just infront of the hostpital of Kobe University
Medical School, that I spent some time. It is situated just across
the street, and you can read his advertisement that he writes "I
WRITE THIS IN ORDER TO KILL TANAKA KAKUEI" in large letters. He was
once accused of the preparation of murder of Tanaka Kakuei, but was
found not guilty of the charge.

If my memory is correct, Okuzaki Kenzo should be dead by now.
--
shuji matsuda smat...@med.keio.ac.jp

Waku

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Kenji?
Are you single? Because if you are, I think I'm in love...
Now, if you also look at all like Eguchi Yousuke, or ToyoEtsu....
I will be your mail order love slave..

Besides, Mr. Matsuda has turned me down for an omiai.
I was even going to spring for chinzanso..
It's lovely this time of year..

Damn.
I think we have a contender!

wakuchan

(avoid girls who call themself chan the same way you'd avoid a man
who says 'but I have so much love to offer you....')

Kenji Adzuma

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <smatsuda-110...@p208-1.rcn.med.keio.ac.jp>,
smat...@med.keio.ac.jp (shuji matsuda) wrote:

> In article <adzuma-0805...@adjumak-mac.rockefeller.edu>,
> adz...@rockvax.rockefeller.edu (Kenji Adzuma) wrote:
> :Actually, the best documented cases of Japanese cannibalism took place
> in
> :the Southern Pacific, particularly in New Guinea.
>
> The best documentary film of Japanese cannibalism in wartime southern
> pacific was "Yukiyukite Shingun", a film by Imamura Kouhei(Shouhei?).

Thanks very much for the info. I might add that, according to my source,
Mr Imamura was the producer; the director of the documentary was someone
called "Kazuo Hara."

> That film was a documentary of a man, named "Okuzaki Kenzo", who was
> the only survived man of his batallion in New Guinea during the warld
> war II.
>
> The film was taken in late 70s to early 80s, several decades after the
> end of the war. Okuzaki Kenzo was surveying the deaths of his fellow
> men, two Japanese young soldiers, who were reported to be "dead because
> of illness in a war field". During his survey, the real story was
> gradually revealed, that the two soldiers were actually executed secretly
> two weeks AFTER the end of the war, by their commander. And the
> reason for execution was to hide the wartime cannibalism of the Japanese
> batallion. When confronted by Okuzaki Kenzo, those who participated in
> the secret execution at first vehemently denys the fact that they
> did murder them, but Okuzaki appeals to physical violence and shouting
> in old military style of Japanese Emperial Army, which suddenly takes
> those ex-soldiers back to the time in New Guinea, and they begins to
> confess. It is a really shocking documentary, which should get more
> public attention.

I agree. Cannibalism is such a taboo topic that people just don't talk
about it even if they knew the incident had occurred. For example in
Autralia, the relatives of the cannibalism victims were not told of the
fact that the bodies of their loved ones were eaten by the enemy.
Understandable, in my opinion.

According to Yuki Tanaka, Japanese cannibalism in the southwest Pacific
was so wide-spread that the Major General Aozu on Nov 18, 1944, issued an
order stating that Japanese soldiers who knowingly ate human flesh would
be guilty of a crime punishable by execution. However, in parentheses, he
also stated that consumption of enemy bodies was excepted (Australian
National Archive Collection "Information from Captured Documents" No
80,107).

Yuki Tanaka also notes that the Japanese practice of cannibalism does not
seem to be just a result of collapse of millitary morale. In support, he
points out that, despite the hunger, Japanese soldiers there generally
kept astonishingly high morale. He also points out that cannibalism
appears to have been committed in a systematic way by, eg, the entire
battalion, not by a group of few "crazy" soldiers, in a manner reminiscent
of a "hunting trip" to kill enemies for comsumption.

--
Kenji Adzuma

User906346

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <adzuma-1005...@adjumak-mac.rockefeller.edu>,
adz...@rockvax.rockefeller.edu (Kenji Adzuma) writes:

>Yuki Tanaka also notes that the Japanese practice of cannibalism does not
>seem to be just a result of collapse of millitary morale. In support, he
>points out that, despite the hunger, Japanese soldiers there generally
>kept astonishingly high morale. He also points out that cannibalism
>appears to have been committed in a systematic way by, eg, the entire
>battalion, not by a group of few "crazy" soldiers, in a manner reminiscent
>of a "hunting trip" to kill enemies for comsumption.

According to the book I read, those (crazy) Japanese soldiers actually killed
their buddies in a jungle, cut up the flesh, cooked them like "mizu taki" then
ate it. They ate their allied.

Sumimasen. AOL doesn't let me do crossposting so please check my previous post
in soc.culture.japan. <otesuu wo okake shimasu>

Cindy

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
こんにちは、田中さん:

陣中見舞いであります。

この手のニューズ•グループには、精神異常者みたいのが
いっぱいいますから、あまり本氣で反論しても仕樣がない
ですよ。ひまならいいですけど。適當になさいますように。

「ひろひと惡魔」とか「やりまん」なんて、まともな人なら絕對使
わないハンドルネームです。この意味でもかなり下劣な男で
すね。性的なものにかなり飢えているのでしょう。

そういう者の尻馬にのるキャッシュという男も大笑いですね。
なにしろ、僕が韓國人を嫌っているっていうんですから。僕の
投稿のどこを讀めばそういう推論が出てくるんでしょうねえ。
質問をしてもどうせ、屁理屈こねるから、時間の無馱なので、
聞かないですけど(笑)。

たぶん日本人は韓國人を嫌っているというあの人の假說を
僕という「事例」で立証したいのでしょう。キャッシュの英語の
讀解力はかなり低いですね。自分ではちゃんと英語を理解し
ていると思っているんですから、哀れで見ていられません。

garyっていうfreakも、しょうもないことばかり書いてますねえ。
たいぶ、頭惡いじゃないですか、あの男も。その點、Kaminski
を僕はかなり評價しています。キャッシュらと比べてレヴェル
が違いますねえ。

Kenji Adzumaは、世間知らずの大學教員ですので、すぐ
人の尻馬に乘るしょうもない男です。ひまな時に相手に
すると、時間つぶしができます。賴まれもしないのに、い
つものように、僕にかみついてきていますが、內容的に
は、目新しいものはありません。たぶん彼の文才の限界
でしょうね。

繰り返します。適當にあしらうのが最善の策だと思います。

ではでは。

よしだまさゆき

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
>Daelim powered by a Honda engine wrote:
>
>> You boys seem to have peculiar fixations for alleged Korean origins for which
>> you have absolutely zero evidence.

Zero evidence? No. My presumption on Yariman's origin hit
the mark as follows.

The Korean Guy (i.e., yariman and Hirohito Akuma) wrote in
message <3736622C...@niku.com>...

> I'm a non-Korean speaking Korean.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Hirohito Akuma wrote in message <3732D4C...@email.please>...

>Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:
>
>> yariman...Hirohito Akuma...
>
>> Masayuki YOSHIDA
>>
>> --== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- &nbsp;
>> ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.---
>
>Tsk, tsk, sullying the Showa Emperor, Yoshida-kun...
>
>Deja.com has been notified; doubtless your scurrilous slander violates their
>Terms of Service. :)

I always post any articles by my real name. According to my dictionary,
to take advantage of anonymity for defaming someone is another name
of cowardice, irresponsibility and meanness.

More one point. I want to point out that there is a distinction between
slander and libel. The former refers to a defamatory statement made
by a means like spoken words or gestures, not in permanent form.
On the other hand the latter refers to a defamatory statement made
by a means like writing, pictures and films, in permanent form. Thus
I am afraid that you misused "slander."

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
MICHAEL Cash wrote in message <373656c2....@news.usit.net>...
>I think we need to start writing in Plain Jane junior high level
>standard English entirely devoid of slang, humor, satire, idioms, and
>any word over two syllables if we want to keep Masayuki and Yosuke
>from missing about 2/3 of the content.

Mr Cash:

Your are free to criticise me for my second language (although
the third, Korean; the fouth, French; and the fifth, German). But
if I were you, I would not do such a silly thing. Do you mean to
brag about your comand of English? Hahaha, I know that those
who do not have any other language assets cannot refraining
from bragging about such a silly thing. I also know even beggars
can speak English anywhere in English-speaking countries. Dull guy.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
MICHAEL Cash wrote in message <37368517....@news.usit.net>...
>On Mon, 10 May 1999 00:02:59 -0400, stranger in a strange land
><sy...@columbia.edu> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 9 May 1999, Michael CASH wrote:

>>> Never. Learn English.
>>> >

>>It is US culture and popular history that he is lacking to have adequate
>>background information to fully appreciate the implication of you remarks
>>not his understanding of the English language as spoken in north America.
>>
>>-strangerer
>>
>Thank you, but I realize that.

"Thank you"? Hahaha, it seems to me that Mr strangere implicitly
criticised Mr Cash for his insufficiency of the command of written
English. Mr Cash appears insensitive to English a little bit, although
he shows an arrogant attitude of linguistic imperialism toward those
whom English is their second language, in the following way:

: MICHAEL Cash wrote in message <373656c2....@news.usit.net>...

: : I think we need to start writing in Plain Jane junior high level
: : standard English entirely devoid of slang, humor, satire, idioms, and
: : any word over two syllables if we want to keep Masayuki and Yosuke
: : from missing about 2/3 of the content.

>I just thought I'd come back with a
>remarn (Learn English) as pointless as his (Grow up). Neither had
>anything to do with anything. His written English is quite good,
>actually. The problem lies in his misinterpreting or missing
>altogether certain "between-the-lines" points automatically gleaned by
>native speakers. Certainly not his fault.

Not exactly. It's Mr Cash's OWN fault.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Hirohito Akuma wrote in message <37359FE9...@email.com>...

>You boys seem to have peculiar fixations for alleged Korean origins for which you
have
>absolutely zero evidence. Were you rejected by a zainichi kitachosenjin at the
>Pachinko parlor you work at? Did a Korean woman laugh at your lack of stature?
>Yousucke and Masayuki, you lovers might have better luck at the Filipina bar. But
>good thing you at least have each other to satisify your, uh, patriotic needs for
the
>time being. Gambatte! :-)
>
>PS: I heard Masako Owada tried a little dark meat while she was in America.
>Naruhito's little dame mara has GOT to be a dissapointment after that, ne? Think
he
>ought to try the pearls? What kinda luck have you fellas had?

You seem to be Joaquin Phoenix, playing an employee of an
adult bookshop who guides through the underground world of
L. A. porn in "8MM." BTW, are you a pimp?

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Kenji Adzuma wrote in message ...

>In article <373656c2....@news.usit.net>, mike...@usit.net wrote:
>
>> I think we need to start writing in Plain Jane junior high level
>> standard English entirely devoid of slang, humor, satire, idioms, and
>> any word over two syllables if we want to keep Masayuki and Yosuke
>> from missing about 2/3 of the content. The crap they come back with
>> shows two things:
>
>I think it's always a good practice to write in plain English (or Japanese
>for that matter) using only simple words.

What are you doing here, Mr Adzuma? When you have a chance to
poke fun at me, why don't you along with your spouse go and throw
eggs at the White(washing) House?

>Besides, the fact that they
>sometimes miss the points may have more to do with their prefixed idea
>about what people like you or a Korean would say to a Japanese person
>under this or that circumstance.

Tell me where I said such a silly thing in my posts of this
thread.

>> 1. They don't really sufficiently understand what has been said.
>
>Or more like they read malicious intent where there's none.

Anyone except Adzuma and the like can surely find _mens rea_ in
Hirohito Akuma (yariman)'s craps.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

>> 2. They are not aware that many psychotic conditions can now be
>> controlled through prescription medications.
>
>--
>Kenji Adzuma

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
The Korean Guy wrote in message <3736622C...@niku.com>...

Hello, Zombie.

>Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:
>

>> >Hirohito Akuma's yariman here.
>
>Oh, my (Korean face blushing)! Masayucki, be aware that what you
>publish here in this newsgoup is beyond any netiquette level. It is a
>real crime (see Articles 230-232 of the Japanese Criminal Code).

Really? Then give me some details.

>> I don't care about either of the two. Because sometimes
>> kita-chosenjin pretend to be kankokujin and sometimes kankokujin
>> pretend to be kita-chosenjin. Oh, sometimes Kita-chosenjin
>> pretended to be Japanese in order to blow up a Korean
>> aeroplane, but Japanese don't want to pretend to be Korean.
>
>Remember, Masayucki is the boy-man who said earlier that he could
>understand why someone in Japan might want to attack a zainichi Korean
>schoolgirl in her traditional uniform.

I hope you read other posts of mine kept in the archives.

>He's just full of rage since he
>lost his job at the pachinko palace for seku-hara.

Sorry but I cannot stand being annoyed by terrible noises or odors of
smokes and garlics.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

> (snip)

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Prince Richard Kaminski wrote in message <3736A1BD...@hotmail.com>...

>Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:
>
>> Bitch??? Be aware that what you published here in this newsgoup
>> is beyond any netiquette level. It was a real crime (see Articles 230-

>> 232 of the Japanese Criminal Code).
>
>If this is true, can you post the relevant extracts? Is it really a
>crime in Japan to insult the Emperor? I doubt it very much, so let's see
>some proof, Mr Yoshida.

It is really a crime in Japan to defame any PERSONS (Article 230-I)
and dead persons (Article 230-II). Lese majesty was abolished by
the GHQ shortly after the end of WWII.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Hirohito Akuma

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:

> Your are free to criticise me for my ... language,... Korean;

Ahh, the truth is out there. :-)

"Watashi wa anata no mono desu. Yasashiku shiite ne." Owada Masako

Hirohito Akuma

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:

> The Korean Guy wrote in message <3736622C...@niku.com>...
>

> >Remember, Masayucki is the boy-man who said earlier that he could
> >understand why someone in Japan might want to attack a zainichi Korean
> >schoolgirl in her traditional uniform.
>
> I hope you read other posts of mine kept in the archives.
>
> >He's just full of rage since he
> >lost his job at the pachinko palace for seku-hara.
>
> Sorry but I cannot stand being annoyed by terrible noises or odors of
> smokes and garlics.
>
> Masayuki YOSHIDA

Lame. Racist. Incompetent English ("smoke" and "garlic" are uncountable
nouns, etc.). What more can one expect from a foolish little chimpira
like Masayuki?

Hirohito Akuma

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:

So Masayucki-kun is just trotting out the hoary old shibboleth of threatening
"slander" or "libel" whenever someone hurts his little uyoku feelings on
usenet. Pussy.

Hirohito Akuma

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:

> Anyone except Adzuma and the like can surely find _mens rea_ in
> Hirohito Akuma (yariman)'s craps.

"Crap" is uncountable. Learn English, kusobaka. As far as *mens rea* is
concerned, read the title of this thread. It's about why you love to eat
human meat, including the erstwhile tube steak of your oyabun, little man.

Hirohito Akuma

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:

> Zero evidence? No. My presumption on Yariman's origin hit
> the mark as follows.
>

> The Korean Guy (i.e., yariman and Hirohito Akuma) wrote in
> message <3736622C...@niku.com>...
>

> > I'm a non-Korean speaking Korean.
>
> Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki-kun's pin-headedness appears to know no limits. If I were really Korean
but wanted to conceal the fact, do you think I'd refer to myself as "The Korean
Guy"?? You truly are a silly little man. By the evidence of your childish
"logic," there's alot more reason to believe that you're a homosexual uyoku than
that I'm a Korean. However, "Korean" is certainly no insult to me, though it
obviously is to a little prick racist like you.

Prince Richard Kaminski

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Waku wrote:

> (avoid girls who call themself chan

Didn't you start off on this newsgroup by calling yourself "Rei-chan", I
seem to recall?

Hirohito Akuma

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:

> Not exactly. It's Mr Cash's OWN fault.
>
> Masayuki YOSHIDA

That your English is incompetent? No, that's your own fault. You need to
spend less time with your oyabun's pearl-embroidered cock in your mouth and
more time studying, little man.

Hirohito Akuma

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Yosuke Anh wrote:

> stranger in a strange land wrote:
>
> > > Obviously, your Irish blood is thicker than Irish whisky in your case. :-)
> >
> > by the case? bushmills or ? irish mist?
>
> By Irish mist. Because it gets sort of "misty" after a few litres of Irish
> whisky,
> but at least the (Irish) guy knows the English isn't getting any.......:-)
>
> Yosuke

Nor is Yosuke Anh. :-)

michAEL CAsh

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:32:35 +0900, "Masayuki YOSHIDA"
<m-...@england.com> wrote:

>MICHAEL Cash wrote in message <373656c2....@news.usit.net>...

>>I think we need to start writing in Plain Jane junior high level
>>standard English entirely devoid of slang, humor, satire, idioms, and
>>any word over two syllables if we want to keep Masayuki and Yosuke
>>from missing about 2/3 of the content.
>

>Mr Cash:
>
>Your are free to criticise me for my second language (although
>the third, Korean; the fouth, French; and the fifth, German). But
>if I were you, I would not do such a silly thing. Do you mean to
>brag about your comand of English? Hahaha, I know that those
>who do not have any other language assets cannot refraining
>from bragging about such a silly thing. I also know even beggars
>can speak English anywhere in English-speaking countries. Dull guy.
>
>Masayuki YOSHIDA

There you go proving my point.

Far from intending to criticize your abilities, I suggested that when
we native speakers wish to say something (especially insulting or
malicious things), that we should put it in clear, non-idiomatic
wordings that are obvious to anyone. As I told Kenji, it is more
frustrating that you miss the malicious stuff than that you imagine
malicious stuff where none is intended.

Not that it matters, but without any relevant knowledge about me, how
did you leap to conclusions about my language assets?

An average native speaker bragging about his verbal victories over a
non-native speaker would be like Mike Tyson bragging about beating up
a kindergarten student. It is boorish and unbecoming. It is far better
to strive to help the non-native understand as much of the content as
possible by using clear English, and then defeat him based on ideas.

FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ
_______________
Are you gaijin?

Are you Korean?
_______________
FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ

michAEL CAsh

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 12:59:19 +0900, "Masayuki YOSHIDA"
<m-...@england.com> wrote:

>MICHAEL Cash wrote in message <37368517....@news.usit.net>...
>>On Mon, 10 May 1999 00:02:59 -0400, stranger in a strange land
>><sy...@columbia.edu> wrote:

>>>It is US culture and popular history that he is lacking to have adequate
>>>background information to fully appreciate the implication of you remarks
>>>not his understanding of the English language as spoken in north America.
>>>
>>>-strangerer
>>>
>>Thank you, but I realize that.
>
>"Thank you"? Hahaha, it seems to me that Mr strangere implicitly
>criticised Mr Cash for his insufficiency of the command of written
>English. Mr Cash appears insensitive to English a little bit, although
>he shows an arrogant attitude of linguistic imperialism toward those
>whom English is their second language, in the following way:

Yep, yur rite. im a fraude. my ainglsh be terbbllle. im ritin theis
wif mai spll cheker ternd off, ass wel ass da gramer cheker. My masck
remoaved, u finullie kan seee mi as eye trueley be.

>: MICHAEL Cash wrote in message <373656c2....@news.usit.net>...

>: : I think we need to start writing in Plain Jane junior high level
>: : standard English entirely devoid of slang, humor, satire, idioms, and
>: : any word over two syllables if we want to keep Masayuki and Yosuke
>: : from missing about 2/3 of the content.
>

>>I just thought I'd come back with a
>>remarn (Learn English) as pointless as his (Grow up). Neither had
>>anything to do with anything. His written English is quite good,
>>actually. The problem lies in his misinterpreting or missing
>>altogether certain "between-the-lines" points automatically gleaned by
>>native speakers. Certainly not his fault.
>

>Not exactly. It's Mr Cash's OWN fault.

yep, dam guyjeans, thei du it evry thyme. theim an thoese dam Koryans.

>Masayuki YOSHIDA

michAEL CAsh

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 12:29:08 +0900, "Masayuki YOSHIDA"
<m-...@england.com> wrote:

>こんにちは、田中さん:
>
>陣中見舞いであります。
>
>この手のニューズ•グループには、精神異常者みたいのが
>いっぱいいますから、あまり本氣で反論しても仕樣がない
>ですよ。ひまならいいですけど。適當になさいますように。

精神異常者? そう嚴しく自分の事を攻めないで下さい。

>「ひろひと惡魔」とか「やりまん」なんて、まともな人なら絕對使
>わないハンドルネームです。この意味でもかなり下劣な男で
>すね。性的なものにかなり飢えているのでしょう。

それはハンドルネームの選擇にはなにか關係ありますか?

>そういう者の尻馬にのるキャッシュという男も大笑いですね。
>なにしろ、僕が韓國人を嫌っているっていうんですから。僕の
>投稿のどこを讀めばそういう推論が出てくるんでしょうねえ。
>質問をしてもどうせ、屁理屈こねるから、時間の無馱なので、
>聞かないですけど(笑)。

Why do you hate Koreans?
Why do you (seem to) hate Koreans?
の違いが本當にわかりませんか?いつも英語力を自慢している
くせに

>たぶん日本人は韓國人を嫌っているというあの人の假說を
>僕という「事例」で立証したいのでしょう。キャッシュの英語の
>讀解力はかなり低いですね。自分ではちゃんと英語を理解し
>ていると思っているんですから、哀れで見ていられません。

惡かったね、英語出來なくて。いくら英語を勉強しても讀解力は
よしださんに負けると思いますが、頑張ります!

>garyっていうfreakも、しょうもないことばかり書いてますねえ。
>たいぶ、頭惡いじゃないですか、あの男も。その點、Kaminski
>を僕はかなり評價しています。キャッシュらと比べてレヴェル
>が違いますねえ。

英語出來ないだけでなく、そのうえ頭も惡いですね。いい加減に
諦めて自殺でもしようか。

>Kenji Adzumaは、世間知らずの大學教員ですので、すぐ
>人の尻馬に乘るしょうもない男です。ひまな時に相手に
>すると、時間つぶしができます。賴まれもしないのに、い
>つものように、僕にかみついてきていますが、內容的に
>は、目新しいものはありません。たぶん彼の文才の限界
>でしょうね。
>
>繰り返します。適當にあしらうのが最善の策だと思います。
>
>ではでは。
>
>よしだまさゆき

FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ

shuji matsuda

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <3737e151...@news.usit.net>, mtc...@usit.net wrote:
:精神異常者? そう嚴しく自分の事を攻めないで下さい。

『攻め』は誤りです。『責め』と書くのが正しい。

:Are you gaijin?
--
shuji matsuda smat...@med.keio.ac.jp

MIChael casH

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Thanks Shuji. As Masayuki said, my English is poor. But it seems I
should stick to it, my Japanese is even worse!!

MIChael casH

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
On Tue, 11 May 1999 17:06:58 +0900, smat...@med.keio.ac.jp (shuji
matsuda) wrote:

>In article <3737e151...@news.usit.net>, mtc...@usit.net wrote:
>:精神異常者? そう嚴しく自分の事を攻めないで下さい。
>
>『攻め』は誤りです。『責め』と書くのが正しい。
>
>:Are you gaijin?
>--
>shuji matsuda smat...@med.keio.ac.jp

You know, Shuji, I was just thinking. If I really aspire to be as good
as Masayuki at English, then I should also aspire to his style of
logic.

Therefore,

My use of the wrong kanji was not because of my mistake, but rather
because of Masayuki's poor understanding of Japanese!

Yes, it is Mr. Yoshida's OWN fault.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
michAEL CAsh wrote in message <3737d9c7...@news.usit.net>...

Mr Cash:

Are you poking at me who is daily coping with the second
language, or at yourself? Several years ago I happened to
see a disgusting title "Japanese Rife in Rondon" in the
TimeOut. I clearly remember that the article was making fun
of "Japanese English." Your cap reminds me of that title
and an Scottish friend with a speech disorder.

>>: MICHAEL Cash wrote in message <373656c2....@news.usit.net>...
>>: : I think we need to start writing in Plain Jane junior high level
>>: : standard English entirely devoid of slang, humor, satire, idioms, and
>>: : any word over two syllables if we want to keep Masayuki and Yosuke
>>: : from missing about 2/3 of the content.
>>
>>>I just thought I'd come back with a
>>>remarn (Learn English) as pointless as his (Grow up). Neither had
>>>anything to do with anything. His written English is quite good,
>>>actually. The problem lies in his misinterpreting or missing
>>>altogether certain "between-the-lines" points automatically gleaned by
>>>native speakers. Certainly not his fault.
>>

>>Not exactly. It's Mr Cash's OWN fault.
>
>yep, dam guyjeans, thei du it evry thyme. theim an thoese dam Koryans.
>>
>>Masayuki YOSHIDA
>>

>FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ
>_______________
>Are you gaijin?
>
>Are you Korean?
>_______________
>FAQ FAQ FAQ FAQ

Ordinary Japanese speak Japanese. ;-)

They would ask the questions composed of
respectively three English words in this way:

"Shitsureina koto wo okikishimasuga, Gaikoku kara
omie desuka?"

"Bushitsuke na koto wo ukagai masuga, Kankoku kara
irasshatta no desuka?"

Japanese language as well as Korean has rich assets of
its honorific usage.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Hirohito Akuma wrote in message <3737CDDC...@email.com>...

Dull comments...sigh. Learn from Joaquin Phoenix of "8MM" (1999), pimp.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Hirohito Akuma wrote in message <3737CD0C...@email.com>...

>Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:
>
>> Your are free to criticise me for my ... language,... Korean;
>
>Ahh, the truth is out there. :-)

Tell me what is the truth.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Hirohito Akuma wrote in message <3737CE6D...@email.com>...

Oh, sexual term, again. This NG is not "fj.sex-life.in-japan," Akuma-chan.

Masayuki

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Hirohito Akuma wrote in message <3737D0D7...@email.com>...

>Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:
>> Not exactly. It's Mr Cash's OWN fault.
>>
>> Masayuki YOSHIDA
>
>That your English is incompetent? No, that's your own fault. You need to
>spend less time with your oyabun's pearl-embroidered cock in your mouth and
>more time studying, little man.

You are totally in confusion. Whether or not it is Mr Cash's
fault is relevant to Mr Tanaka's discourse but not mine. Okay?
Secondly, my oyabun's pearl-embroidered dick is not relevant
to this thread, but to YOUR preference. Okay, Akuma-chama?

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Hirohito Akuma wrote in message <3737D06D...@email.com>...

>Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:
>
>> Zero evidence? No. My presumption on Yariman's origin hit
>> the mark as follows.
>>
>> The Korean Guy (i.e., yariman and Hirohito Akuma) wrote in
>> message <3736622C...@niku.com>...
>>

>> > I'm a non-Korean speaking Korean.
>>
>> Masayuki YOSHIDA
>
>Masayuki-kun's pin-headedness appears to know no limits. If I were really Korean
>but wanted to conceal the fact, do you think I'd refer to myself as "The Korean
>Guy"?? You truly are a silly little man. By the evidence of your childish
>"logic," there's alot more reason to believe that you're a homosexual uyoku than
>that I'm a Korean. However, "Korean" is certainly no insult to me, though it
>obviously is to a little prick racist like you.

"Racist" is YOU but not me, okay? You said "I'm a non-Korean
speaking Korean." If your statement is false, then you are a liar,
okay?

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Hirohito Akuma wrote in message <3737CF3E...@email.com>...

>Masayuki YOSHIDA wrote:
>

>> Anyone except Adzuma and the like can surely find _mens rea_ in
>> Hirohito Akuma (yariman)'s craps.
>>

>"Crap" is uncountable. Learn English, kusobaka.

"Crap" is countable. ?et me rephrase: "Anyone except
Adzuma and the like can surely find _mens rea_ in yariman's
excements or feces."

Oh, "kuso" of "kusobaka"!! You are a perfect commander of
Japanese. Very good! Sugoi desunee!

>As far as *mens rea* is
>concerned, read the title of this thread. It's about why you love to eat
>human meat, including the erstwhile tube steak of your oyabun, little man.

Sorry, basically I'm a vegetarian. ;-)

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
michAEL CAsh wrote in message <3737d694...@news.usit.net>...

>On Tue, 11 May 1999 13:32:35 +0900, "Masayuki YOSHIDA"
><m-...@england.com> wrote:
>
>>MICHAEL Cash wrote in message <373656c2....@news.usit.net>...
>>>I think we need to start writing in Plain Jane junior high level
>>>standard English entirely devoid of slang, humor, satire, idioms, and
>>>any word over two syllables if we want to keep Masayuki and Yosuke
>>>from missing about 2/3 of the content.
>>
>>Mr Cash:
>>
>>Your are free to criticise me for my second language (although
>>the third, Korean; the fouth, French; and the fifth, German). But
>>if I were you, I would not do such a silly thing. Do you mean to
>>brag about your comand of English? Hahaha, I know that those
>>who do not have any other language assets cannot refraining
>>from bragging about such a silly thing. I also know even beggars
>>can speak English anywhere in English-speaking countries. Dull guy.
>>
>>Masayuki YOSHIDA
>
>There you go proving my point.
>
>Far from intending to criticize your abilities, I suggested that when
>we native speakers wish to say something (especially insulting or
>malicious things), that we should put it in clear, non-idiomatic
>wordings that are obvious to anyone. As I told Kenji, it is more
>frustrating that you miss the malicious stuff than that you imagine
>malicious stuff where none is intended.

Give me some examples for supporting your argument.

>Not that it matters, but without any relevant knowledge about me, how
>did you leap to conclusions about my language assets?

Just ordinary person's belief derived from his personal experience.

>An average native speaker bragging about his verbal victories over a
>non-native speaker would be like Mike Tyson bragging about beating up
>a kindergarten student. It is boorish and unbecoming. It is far better
>to strive to help the non-native understand as much of the content as
>possible by using clear English, and then defeat him based on ideas.

Have you met Christ or Buddha today? You seem to have lost
your cutting sarcasm. Of course it is very welcome.

Masayuki YOSHIDA

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
MIChael casH wrote in message <3737f0c4...@news.usit.net>...

>On Tue, 11 May 1999 17:06:58 +0900, smat...@med.keio.ac.jp (shuji
>matsuda) wrote:
>
>>In article <3737e151...@news.usit.net>, mtc...@usit.net wrote:
>>:精神異常者? そう嚴しく自分の事を攻めないで下さい。
>>
>>『攻め』は誤りです。『責め』と書くのが正しい。
>>
>>:Are you gaijin?
>>--
>>shuji matsuda smat...@med.keio.ac.jp
>
>Thanks Shuji. As Masayuki said, my English is poor. But it seems I
>should stick to it, my Japanese is even worse!!

ほんとうは、そうは思っていないんでしょ?

よしだまさゆき

Masayuki YOSHIDA

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
よしだです。こんにちは、キャッシュさん。

michAEL CAsh wrote in message <3737e151...@news.usit.net>...

>On Tue, 11 May 1999 12:29:08 +0900, "Masayuki YOSHIDA"
><m-...@england.com> wrote:
>
>>こんにちは、田中さん:
>>
>>陣中見舞いであります。
>>
>>この手のニューズ•グループには、精神異常者みたいのが
>>いっぱいいますから、あまり本氣で反論しても仕樣がない
>>ですよ。ひまならいいですけど。適當になさいますように。
>
>精神異常者? そう嚴しく自分の事を攻めないで下さい。

正確には「攻め」は「責め」ですが、これでも、使えなくはない
です。

とりあえず、意外な展開です。キャッシュさんから日本語の返
事をもらえるとは思わなかったですね。しばらく、日本語で議
論しましょう。その方が、數えられる名詞で、頭を惱まないで
すみますから(笑)。

>>「ひろひと惡魔」とか「やりまん」なんて、まともな人なら絕對使
>>わないハンドルネームです。この意味でもかなり下劣な男で
>>すね。性的なものにかなり飢えているのでしょう。
>
>それはハンドルネームの選擇にはなにか關係ありますか?

おお、これは完璧な日本語ですね。久しぶりにきれいな日本語
に接することができました。Hollandさんもあなたと似たようなき
れいな日本語をお使いでした。キャッシュさんって、オランダさん
のハンドル名かな?

ハンドルネームが所有物ならば、僕もヘーゲルが考えるように
それに「人格」が投影されていると思います。

>>そういう者の尻馬にのるキャッシュという男も大笑いですね。
>>なにしろ、僕が韓國人を嫌っているっていうんですから。僕の
>>投稿のどこを讀めばそういう推論が出てくるんでしょうねえ。
>>質問をしてもどうせ、屁理屈こねるから、時間の無馱なので、
>>聞かないですけど(笑)。
>>
>Why do you hate Koreans?
>Why do you (seem to) hate Koreans?
>の違いが本當にわかりませんか?いつも英語力を自慢している
>くせに

「くせに•••」というのは、女ことばです(同類に「頂戴」があり
ます。これも女ことばです)。「お氣をつけあそばせ」。ついで
ながら、これも、女ことばです。

英語力を自慢なんかしてません。なにしろ、數えられる名詞と
數えられない名詞の區別がいまもなお十分にできなくて、「槍
まん」くんに、いつもののしられていますもので•••(笑)。

Why do you seem to hate Koreans? って書いていませんね。
つまりカッコがついているので、
Why do you hate Koreans or seem to hate Koreans?
となるのですよ。一部含んでいるでしょ? だから、間違った
理解ではないですよ。

>>たぶん日本人は韓國人を嫌っているというあの人の假說を
>>僕という「事例」で立証したいのでしょう。キャッシュの英語の