Julie the blonde

fpg

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
laugh ? http://laugh.at/pictures
Julie, the blonde, was getting pretty desperate for money. She decided
go to the nicer, richer neighborhoods around town and look for odd jobs
as
a handy woman.
The first house she came to, a man answered the door and told
Julie,"Yeah,
I have a job for you. How would you like to paint the porch?"
"Sure that sounds great!" said Julie.
"Well, how much do you want me to pay you?" asked the man.
"Is fifty bucks all right?" Julie asked.
"Yeah, great. You'll find the paint and ladders you'll need in the
garage."
The man went back into his house to his wife who had been listening.
"Fifty bucks! Does she know the porch goes all the way around the
house?"
asked the wife.
"Well, she must, she was standing right on it!" her husband replied.
About 45 minutes later, Julie knocked on the door. "I'm all finished,"
she told the surprised homeowner. The man was amazed.
"You painted the whole porch?"
"Yeah," Julie replied, "I even had some paint left, so I put on two
coats!"
The man reached into his wallet to pay Julie.
"Oh, and by the way," said Julie, "That's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."