Erotic sculptures of Khajuraho

mam...@teleline.es

May 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/30/99
Some months ago I have been in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. In
the old city Khajuraho there are a lot of temples with a lot of
luxuriant, beautiful, explicit and erotic sculptures.

Off course I took a lot of photos.

I am showing a part these photos in the ROOM 2 of the GALLERY of

http://www.teleline.es/personal/mamuga

Some people think that this kind of photos are not appropriated for a
web site dedicated to photography and travels. But I think that the
photos are erotic but not pornographic.

What do you think ?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/