Fw: What's next for climate action?

1 view

Thomas Olbert

Nov 13, 2012, 5:53:29 PM11/13/12
to csfc-...@googlegroups.com, cce-acti...@googlegroups.com

--- On Tue, 11/13/12, Sam Parry, Environmental Defense Fund <takea...@edf.org> wrote:

From: Sam Parry, Environmental Defense Fund <takea...@edf.org>
Subject: What's next for climate action?
To: twm...@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 3:24 PM

This email should display for most devices. If it is not displaying beautifully, view the web version.

Environmental Defense Fund

Dear Thomas,

As a loyal online EDF supporter, you are our "on the ground" eyes and ears for environmental views and issues in your community.

We'd like you to take the temperature of your community (pun intended) and let us know how you think your friends and neighbors are feeling about the climate these days.

Already, 6,151 EDF donors and activists have taken our Climate Action survey. We want to hear from you, too.

So what do you think?

  • Will the outcome of the 2012 elections make it easier or harder to protect the environment?
  • Which environmental issue is most important: Oceans? Clean Energy? Climate Change?
  • How do you think EDF should tackle the environment's most pressing issues?

We've already gotten some great feedback. Thomas H. of Grand Blanc, MI, told us that the Hurricane Sandy disaster is "continuing proof that science is correct. Hold on to our hats."

And Christine F. of Lakeland, FL, encouraged us to "keep doing what you're doing" and "use positive stats of savings with solar and wind."

We are reviewing all the comments that have come in and appreciate all the great feedback.

Please make sure to share you views to help us make informed decisions about outreach and communications priorities for the coming year. Working to protect the environment is a big task and we can't do it without you.

Please take our quick 5-question survey right now.

On behalf of the team here at EDF, thank you so much for your help.

Sam160x200_jpgSincerely,
sam_signature_jpg
Sam Parry
Membership Director

        Share this message on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.

Email this message to friends. If a friend sent this to you, sign up yourself.
FacebookTwitterYouTubeRSS Environmental Defense Fund
1875 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 600,
Washington, DC 20009
(800) 684-3322
EDF.org | Donate | Change your contact info | Change your subscription options