two csExwb processes share same session and cookies

Jedliu

May 12, 2010, 9:10:13 AM5/12/10
to csEXWB, meh...@gmail.com
Hi All,

Can two csExwb processes (NOT two threads but two processes) share the
same session and cookies? Like the two tabs in IE8/chrome. When you
close the tab, you can release the memory.

I want excute two csExwb programs, process A and process B. Process A
log in the website and pass session & cookies to the process B then
process B can visit the website without loging in. So you can kill
process B anytime you want and release the memory of process B.

Any one can help? Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
Jed

Birin Victor

May 12, 2010, 3:51:38 PM5/12/10
to csEXWB
Hi,

I am not sure about session, however persistent cookies are shared
between two csExwb processes.
In case if session ID is stored in persistent cookies (not marked as
Http Only) you could share the session also. Otherwise you will need
to share Session ID manually.

Victor

Victor Birin

May 12, 2010, 3:50:15 PM5/12/10
to cse...@googlegroups.com, meh...@gmail.com

2010/5/12 Jedliu <jed...@gmail.com>

--
Best regards
Victor Birin

Jedliu

May 12, 2010, 11:17:30 PM5/12/10
to cse...@googlegroups.com, meh...@gmail.com

Hi Victor,

Appreciated your reply. However, I am working on session and cookie which are not persistent.
Problem is how to share Session and cookies between two csExwb processes manually. Then the process B can visit the website without loging in.

Many thanks!

Sincerely,
Jed

Jedliu

May 13, 2010, 5:27:22 AM5/13/10
to Jamie Mutton, cse...@googlegroups.com, meh...@gmail.com
Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your information. It's helpful for me. I am aiming a program run
on clients' computers. So this may not suitable now.
Appreciated your email. Wish you have a good day.

Sincerely,
Jed

Vista?
> Can csExwb or webbrowser programs run inside and share session and
> cookies?
> Could you please advise more information of WAS?
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> Sincerely,
> Jed

Jedliu

May 12, 2010, 11:05:04 PM5/12/10
to Jamie Mutton, cse...@googlegroups.com, meh...@gmail.com

Birin Victor

May 13, 2010, 7:18:12 AM5/13/10
to csEXWB
Hi Jed,

Well, you can use the ProtocolHandlerOnBeginTransaction event of
csExwb instance of process B
to lookup required cookies in instance A and create an appropriate
HTTP Header, or cookies for instance B

Vic
> <mailto:csexwb%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com> .
>
> --
> Best regards
> Victor Birin
>
> --

Jedliu

May 13, 2010, 10:18:42 PM5/13/10
to cse...@googlegroups.com, IvyXie-Balanceplus-inc.
Hi Vic,

Thanks for your reply again. I will work on it and let you know.

Really appreciated your help!

Sincerely
Jed