CSC service list & Training Programs _TN_ DM/DC details

Vinod Kuriakose

Feb 15, 2022, 11:35:10 PM2/15/22
to csc
Dear All,

Please find attached major services available in Digital Seva Portal. Our DC/DMs are organising block level service training programs and district level refresher training programs for all our VLEs.

We shall soon share the schedule of such training programs to all.

Meantime you may contact DM/DC for support and clarification. Contact details of all DM/DC is attached for your kind perusal.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod Kuriakose
State Head Operations, CSC e-Governance Services India Limited,
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology,
Electronics Niketan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 ! Website: http://csc.gov.in/

[image/png:DSP English .png]

[image/png:DSP Tamil.png]

Sent from my iPhone
DM and DC Contact Details Updated as on 14-02-2022.xlsx
DSP English .png
DSP Tamil.png

Vinod Kuriakose

Feb 16, 2022, 12:59:18 AM2/16/22