CSC 4/6/21 Update - Signout Sheets & COVID-19 test

61 просмотр

Nicholas Waton

не прочитано,
6 апр. 2021 г., 21:25:1806.04.2021
– Cal Sailing Club Announcements

CSC Members,

We are making the following CSC COVID protocol changes effective 4/6/21:

  1. No longer requiring passing of COVID-19 specific procedures test in order to make an equipment reservation.

Procedures/restriction/limits are fairly dynamic as we further reopen. You are still required to be familiar with and follow our core COVID protocols [face covering + distancing + hand wash/sanitize + equipment sanitize + no ad-hoc gathering/groups] and capacity limits [on-water + on-dock + in-yards].

  1. Re-institute use of standard CSC equipment signout sheets located on the club house desk.

This will help the DLs to focus towards on-the-water observation/safety especially as we increase the daily reservation limits and the wind has returned. On arrival at the club you should still confirm your reservation with the DL but record all equipment details/times pre-/post-sail as standard operating procedures. Like use of clubhouse cubbies - max no more than 2 people in clubhouse [DL + 1] and be brief recording equipment info then exit clubhouse.

Below is reminder of current 4/6/21 equipment/dock/yard restrictions/limits:

  1. Keelboat

Maximum 4 (previously 2) non-household non-fully vaccinated members may sail together on CSC keelboats. Face coverings are required on dock and on the water at all times.

  1. Dinghy

Maximum 2 (previously solo only) non-household non-fully vaccinated members may sail together on CSC dinghies. Face coverings are required on dock at all times but are not required on the water. This is a significant change compatible with guidelines so recommend 2 people planning to sail together should mutually discuss any elevated risks and make explicit decision to sail together with no compromise in sailing safety.

  1. Available Daily Reservation Slots

Dinghy 14 slots weekdays, 16 weekends (was 8 weekdays, 16 weekends)

WS 25 slots all days except 20 when Weekend lessons (was 20 weekdays, 15 weekends)

  1. Yard Capacity Limits

WS 10 (was 8) includes changing rooms

Dinghy 8 (was 6) includes changing rooms & porta-potties

  1. Dock  Capacity Limits

Dinghy = 6, WS = 4

In all cases since equipment/controls on a boat are “shared equipment” we strongly encourage pre-/post-sail use of hand washing and sanitizers. CSC has chosen to classify keelboating as “outdoor moderate contact sport” and dinghy sailing “outdoor high contact sport (see rowing/crew)” per Outdoor and Indoor Youth and Recreational Adult Sports guidelines.

All linked CSC COVID protocol instructions, web pages have been updated to match this announcement. Please email csc-reope...@googlegroups.com if you find discrepancies that need to be updated.

Thanks,

CSC Reopen Team / Excomm

Ответить всем