Looking for used soap box car

mankin...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2008, 11:02:53 PM2/8/08
to CSBRA
Hello everyone.

My son (11yrs) has taken a keen interest in soap box derby since
watching the orleans ontario derby this past summer. Before I invest
a lot of money into this I would like to start off with a used working
model just in case his interest wanes. Does anyone have one for sale
in the range under 250.00?? I live in Ottawa and I am willing to
drive to pick up. Thank you for your time

John

Derbyman

Mar 4, 2008, 9:38:34 PM3/4/08
to CSBRA
I would suggest if your son wishes to race competitively you look for
a Stock class car, or if you are looking to just race in the Orleans
event, a Waycool kit car, which can be obtained by going to
www.waycoolkits.com The kit is less then 250.00 everything included
but wheels.

On Feb 8, 11:02 pm, "daggerj6...@yahoo.ca" <mankinder1...@gmail.com>