Resigned from BM of CSArch and ISCA2008 in Beijing!

Nav...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2005, 1:21:39 AM11/27/05
to csarch
Hello Everyone,

This is NavyAnt. I am no longer the BM of CSarch board in SMTH.ORG from
Nov 15,2005. Thanks for your support during the passed year when I was
the BM. There are two guys who are now applying the BM. One is
Whitesox, who is an very active friend in the BBS. He is using this
MaJia. Another is Idoha, or Chen Huiling, who is running the
www.xtrj.org, a great website on computer architecture and related
area. Please go to BM_apply board to support these two.

I am still be the manager of this mailing list for a while. Again,
this will be the backup of the forum for those who are interested in
this area.

Another great news is: The top 1 academic conference in the computer
architecture, International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA)
will be held in Beijing 2008! I know definitely someone in this list
will attend the conference. Even someone may will have a paper
published there then. Let us know if you have such a chance!

You can always reach me by nav...@gmail.com. I will be more than happy
to do something for you.

Best,

NavyAnt