solutions

Jared Saia

Nov 1, 2012, 4:41:37 PM11/1/12
to cs561-f12
Something else that may be helpful for those seeking problems with solutions:

Midterms and finals for the past 5 years I have taught the class are available off my personal web page (click on a previous year for 561).  Doing these problems by yourself is one of the best ways to prepare for the final - although be aware that some of these problems are from take-home finals and so are hard.

I also have *solutions* typed up for all of these past exams.  I don't want to put the solutions on the web or release them publicly.  However, for UNM students, you can come by and look at a print out of the solutions in my office (ITV students, contact me for separate arrangements).  Also, if you email me a partial solution or where you are stuck on a problem, I'll be happy to email you a hint or the partial or full solution depending on how far you've gotten.

Also, this class has midterms and finals with solutions included:

Jared