final report logistics

Dawn Song

May 3, 2012, 12:50:58 AM5/3/12
to cs294-...@googlegroups.com
Dear class,

Thanks for your participation and making this an exciting class!
Thanks for the great poster session today!

The final report will be due by 11:59pm, May 6th, Sunday. Please send
your final report by email to cs29...@gmail.com.

The report should be at most 10 pages excluding appendix, single
column, 10pt font. The
style should be similar to a conference paper.

If applicable, the report should contain screenshots of the software
you have developed. If you have space constraint, you can put
additional screenshots in the appendix.
Please also include with the submission a tar ball of your source code
and binaries, as well as a README file.

Thank you very much for participating in the class!
Also, as I mentioned, I'll be teaching a 194 (an undergrad version of
this class) in the Fall. Let me know if you'd like to help out in some
capacity and also pls encourage other students you know who may be
interested in this area to participate in the class.
Thanks and have a great summer!

Dawn and Elaine