FINAL REVIEW

Timothy Crisler

May 5, 2011, 5:42:41 PM5/5/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
I found this online, I thought that this would really help everyone out

Review Items

Inheritance
Encapsulation
Polymorphism
Keywords related with encapsulation.
Keywords related with inheritance
Object & Class
is/has relationship
class method & instance method
class variable & instance variable
variable scope
Converting and casting between primitives and objects
Difference between overloading and overriding methods
Relationship between access modifiers and overriding methods
Loop constructs
Abstract vs. interface
Pass message to program via command line or html file
Difference between applets and stand-alone application
Applet life cycle
Graphics class
Default layout managers like Panel, Applet, Frame.
BorderLayout, FlowLayout, GridLayout
Listeners
Runtime exception vs. checked exception
try/catch/finally
How to read a file and write to a file
Constructors of File, FileInputStream, FileOutputStream
Main difference between InputStream/OutputStrean and RandomAccessFile
seek() method in RandomAccessFile
How to create a Thread in two ways
Thread life cycle

Ameer Watson

May 5, 2011, 5:53:00 PM5/5/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Along with that I attached a set of notes that I felt were worth reviewing.
Ignore the fact that i spelled review wrong on the filename lolol
Final Revew.rtf