Important Notice: Final Project

Joseph Collard

May 10, 2011, 10:22:39 PM5/10/11
to CS251-spr2011
Hi All,

The "Ultimate Due Date" is actually tomorrow Wednesday the 11th. I
apologize for saying it was yesterday Monday the 9th. If you still
have not finished everything in your project make sure you get
anything extra in by midnight tomorrow night. I would like to have
everything graded by 10am on Thursday.

Again, I apologize for giving everyone the wrong information. If you
are completely done with your project, I would appreciate an email
from you so I can get grading for your project done sooner.

Finally, if you have not emailed your group SVN to me, Jan, John, and
professor Hayes, please do so immediately. Failure to do so will
result in a grade of 0 on the final project for all members. Make sure
to email ALL 4 of us your information if you have not done so already.

Best of luck with your finals,

Joe

Trey Christian Cordova

May 12, 2011, 2:38:42 AM5/12/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com, treyc...@hotmail.com
Sorry I didn't answer sooner. The group: Cody, Colin, and
Trey has been down since Monday!

Thanks,
Trey