Re: Fixing Mistakes on Midterm Retake

1 view

Thomas Hayes

Apr 19, 2011, 5:32:32 PM4/19/11
to Zachariah Falgout, Joe, CS 251, cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zack,

The same guidelines that apply to working with other students, apply
here. Namely, it is ok for you to discuss the problems and how to do
them, but I expect you to write up the solutions by yourself, without
direct reference to any aids, including notes, emails, internet,
calculators or computers.

So, by all means, see me, the TAs, whoever, to understand why what you
did the first time was wrong, and to learn how to do it right. But
then wait a while, and write up the answers yourself without any aids.

If you've already typed up your answers, let me know, and I may allow it.

TPH

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Zachariah Falgout <zfal...@unm.edu> wrote:
> Are we allowed to get help from the TAs or from Professor Hayes on fixing
> the problems we missed on the Midterm retake?
> Zack

Zachariah Falgout

Apr 19, 2011, 7:21:56 PM4/19/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Ok. I saw Joe today since he happened to be in the FEC lab
the same time I emailed my question and he helped me
understand what went wrong for the node question. It
turned out that I had the right idea, just did the diagram
wrong.
Thanks,
Zack